Shop Like A Star
- Next1 of 10Sharky / Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 10Jackson Lee / Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 10James Higgins / Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 10Zodiac / Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 10Jen Lowery / Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 10JasonMerritt/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 10Fern / Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 10Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 10Ron Asadorian / Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 10Richie Buxo / Splash News
Willow Smith1 of 10
By Laurie Trott
Brightly colored sneakers aren't just child's play. Take a note from this soon-to-be style icon.
SHOP NOW: Bright Sneakers
Kim Kardashian2 of 10
Accentuate your curves with a flirty, full-skirted trench coat.
SHOP NOW: Full-Skirted Trench Coat
Keira Knightley3 of 10
A daring dress such as this really holds its own with minimal jewelry and simple black pumps.
SHOP NOW: Black Pumps
January Jones4 of 10
No Kennedy-era frocks for her. Break up an all-black biker look with heather gray leggings.
SHOP NOW: Grey Leggings
Michelle Monaghan5 of 10
For the premiere of her new film Source Code, we love this off-the-shoulder white dress paired with cream stilettos.
SHOP NOW: White Dress
Julie Bowen6 of 10
This Modern Family star proves there's more to golf than plaid. Pair a striped tunic with cropped jeans.
SHOP NOW: Cropped Jeans
Vanessa Hudgens7 of 10
In between premieres for Sucker Punch, she gives her off-duty style a hippie-luxe twist by knotting the hem of her tie-dye skirt.
SHOP NOW: Tie-Dye Skirt
Doutzen Kroes8 of 10
Outdoor musical festival season is just beginning. Add embellished sandals to a T-shirt-and-cutoffs outfit for instant polish.
SHOP NOW: Embellished Sandals
Emmy Rossum9 of 10
She's been clocking some serious air miles lately. We love how she goes for it with an animal-print trench.
SHOP NOW: Animal Prints
Michelle Williams10 of 10
Take advantage of a pixie haircut or an updo by wearing a coat with an embellished collar.
SHOP NOW: Fur Collars
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession