Shop Like A Star
- Next1 of 23MARK RALSTON/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 23Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 23Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 23MARK RALSTON/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 23Frank Micelotta/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 23Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 23MARK RALSTON/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 23Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 23Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 23Frank Micelotta/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 23Frank Micelotta/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 23Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage
- Previous Next13 of 23MARK RALSTON/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next14 of 23Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next15 of 23Frank Micelotta/Getty Images
- Previous Next16 of 23MARK RALSTON/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next17 of 23Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next18 of 23MARK RALSTON/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next19 of 23Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next20 of 23Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next21 of 23Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage
- Previous Next22 of 23Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next23 of 23Frank Micelotta/Getty Images
Rihanna1 of 23
Shop our favorite looks from the American Music Awards. — Glo
The singer won favorite female in the Soul/Rhythm & Blues category. Her lacey scarlett dress was appropriately daring for an awards show, but you could try a similar shade for your next holiday party.
SHOP NOW: Red Dress, $128
Fergie2 of 23
As part of the Black Eyed Peas, Fergie won the award for the Pop/Rock Band. Her sparkly mini dress was flashy but the combination of navy and black is a sophisticated suggestion for every day.
Whitney Port3 of 23
The reality TV star's watercolor print dress would be a great choice for New Year's Eve.
SHOP NOW: Watercolor Print Dress, $98
Taylor Swift4 of 23
Snagging the award for Country Female Artist of the year, Taylor's bold hardware embellished dress suggested a more rock 'n' roll attitude.
SHOP NOW: Studded Dress, $112
Miley Cyrus5 of 23
The pop tart's sexy wrapped mini dress would look better without a train. And also on a 25 year old.
SHOP NOW: Bandage Dress, $168
Usher6 of 23
This years best Soul/R&B Male Artist kept it cool in a sleek leather jacket.
SHOP NOW: Leather Jacket, $150
Sheryl Crow7 of 23
Rocking a bohemian chic maxi dress, Sheryl upped the ante in the "casual-glam" category.
SHOP NOW: Boho Maxi Dress, $129
Kelly Osbourne8 of 23
You really can't go wrong with black, strapless and knee-length as Kelly Osbourne proves here.
SHOP NOW: Strapless Black Dress, $157
Heidi Klum9 of 23
The supermodel's sheer dress just needs a nude slip to look as lovely on a mere mortal as it does on her.
SHOP NOW: Lace Dress With Slip, $128
Pink & Carey Hart10 of 23
In head-to-toe black, the couple's style was timeless and elegant.
SHOP NOW: Long Black Dress, $98
Julie Benz11 of 23
Julie Benz doesn't want you to miss her designer label, and while we like the oversize gold buckle with her dress, we'd prefer something that doesn't scream so loudly for attention.
SHOP NOW: Belt With Large Buckle, $140
Mandy Moore12 of 23
Ahead of two hot spring trends, Mandy's pretty pastel printed dress looks fantastic with her dark locks.
SHOP NOW: Pastel Printed Dress, $150
Katy Perry13 of 23
Still in bridal mode, Katy's fluffy strapless frock does admittedly show off her flawless figure.
SHOP NOW: Dress With Sweetheart Neckline, $310
Keri Hilson14 of 23
A sexy LBD is all you need for a great party or date night look.
SHOP NOW: Little Black Dress, $225
Jada Pinkett Smith15 of 23
Jada's orange and gold gown makes the most of both these rich holiday colors...
SHOP NOW: Orange & Gold Skirt, $140
Willow Smith16 of 23
While daughter Willow chose a more avant-garde color combination and silhouette.
SHOP NOW: Yellow & Grey top, $14
Jenny McCarthy17 of 23
Animal prints are a must this season, whether in a traditional or more modern color palette.
SHOP NOW: Animal Print Cardigan, $39
Julianne Hough18 of 23
Sheer is another huge trend for the holidays, but try a blouse over a camisole as a more wearable way to try this look.
SHOP NOW: Sheer Blouse, $72
Natasha Bedingfield19 of 23
The little black jacket really pulls Natasha's look together.
SHOP NOW: Cropped Jacket, $40
Gavin Rossdale20 of 23
We'll take Gavin any way we can get him; even in jeans, a sweatshirt and rubber boots.
SHOP NOW: Jersey Blazer, $90
Christina Millian21 of 23
Something with sparkle or shine is always a festive choice for any holiday party.
SHOP NOW: Sequined Dress, $88
Cheryl Burke22 of 23
Neutral tones like blush, camel and cream are now officially wardrobe staples.
SHOP NOW: Nude Dress, $59
Avril Lavigne23 of 23
Graphic prints look best with simpler accessories, unless you are a rock star like Avril Lavigne.
SHOP NOW: Printed Dress, $95