Shop Like A Star
- Next1 of 12Headlinephoto / Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 12Jayme Oak / Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 12Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 12Headlinephoto / Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 12Sharky / Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 12I.R / Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 12Whittle / Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 12MAP / Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 12JLM / Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 12EM43 / Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 12V. Labissiere / Splash News
- Previous Next12 of 12YAMALYAN / Splash News
- Shop Like A Star10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Rachel Bilson1 of 12
Check out our favorite looks of the week. —Glo
Here she encourages the farm-to-table movement by picking strawberries. We love how she paired a perfectly aged straw hat with a casual T-shirt and cutoffs.
SHOP MORE: Straw Hats
Eva Mendes2 of 12
Accessorize a fluid silk day dress with neutral platforms and an oversized straw satchel.
SHOP MORE: Straw Totes
Giselle Bunchen3 of 12
The perfect gym outfit: A black T-shirt, black capris and grey trainers.
SHOP MORE: Black Athletic Capris
Halle Berry4 of 12
Mother-daughter denim done right: Sweet overalls for the little one, cool cutoffs and a graphic top for Berry.
SHOP MORE: Denim Cutoff Shorts
Jessica Alba5 of 12
Pay attention, because this is akin to seeing a unicorn. Alba is known for her neutral accessories, but here she goes for an oversized piece in a vibrant shade of red.
SHOP MORE: Coral Scarves
Kate Moss6 of 12
This bride-to-be makes grunge look chic by mixing a plaid shirt with skinny jeans and sleek blackout shades.
SHOP MORE: Plaid Shirts
Katie Holmes7 of 12
A sweet LBD can be unique. Just look for details such as side cutouts to reveal unexpected areas.
SHOP MORE: Cutout Dresses
Minnie Driver8 of 12
Keep a beach outfit effortlessly chic by adding colorful cotton accessories.
SHOP MORE: Espadrilles
Nicole Richie9 of 12
Give a sweet, lace-trimmed frock a shot of rock with a studded denim vest, a chunky black bag and shoes.
SHOP MORE: Black Wedge Sandals
Paris Hilton10 of 12
The beauty of polka dots, among many other things, is that you're automatically given two foolproof colors to accessorize with. Here, Hilton alternates shades of beige and white through her sunglasses, bag and heels.
SHOP MORE: Polka Dots
Rachel Zoe11 of 12
We could argue that the limited-edition Missoni Bugaboo stroller is accessory enough, but the chunky, multi-strand baubles that she's wearing are quite fabulous as well.
SHOP MORE: Statement Necklaces
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley12 of 12
If you're going for a long-sleeve summer look, then make sure to balance it like this Transformers star does: a peekaboo neckline, a side-slit in the skirt and breezy lace-up heels.
SHOP MORE: Lace Up Sandals
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession