Shop Like A Star
- Next1 of 10AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next2 of 10Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 10Jim Spellman/Wire Image
- Previous Next4 of 10Johns PKI / Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 10Brandon Todd / Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 10Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 10Weir Photos / Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 10Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 10Styles / Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 10Araujo/Splash News
Amanda Seyfried1 of 10
By Laurie Trott
Shop our favorite looks of the week for less.
Add a sparkling statement necklace to a simple mini dress and heels. Balance proportions with this rule of thumb: The higher the hem, the shorter the necklace.
SHOP NOW: Statement Necklace
Jessica Alba2 of 10
Add some rock ‘n’ roll to a floor-sweeping, ethnic-print skirt with a slouchy, draped vest. Little one not included!
SHOP NOW: Ethnic Prints
Mia Wasikowska3 of 10
It may seem counterintuitive, but a white coat, like the princess style she is wearing, complements an all-black evening outfit.
SHOP NOW: White Trench Coat
Lake Bell4 of 10
A long fringe pendant necklace adds a touch of bohemian glamour to a modern mini and a smock top.
SHOP NOW: Fringe Pendant Necklace
Jennifer Hudson5 of 10
Accentuate your curves when doing the jeans/blazer/button-down thing by wearing a jacket that cinches tight and high on the hips.
SHOP NOW: Double Breast Jacket
Anne Hathaway6 of 10
When going for the boyfriend-jean look, wear a tight, cropped jacket such as this biker style, to create a balanced silhouette.
SHOP NOW: Boyfriend Jean
Keira Knightley7 of 10
Mix and match plaids with animal prints. Make sure one pattern is muted and the other is bold for a calculated clashing effect.
SHOP NOW: Leopard Scarf
Rachel Bilson8 of 10
If you're carrying as much as she is through the airport, go for sleek, flat boots. They add instant polish.
SHOP NOW: Flat Boots
Vanessa Hudgens9 of 10
Gold jewelry paired with leopard creates a luxe, just-casual-enough evening look.
SHOP NOW: Gold Chain Necklace
Kim Kardashian10 of 10
It's a surprising-but-effective, tough-chic, daytime look. Pair skin tight leather leggings with a tuxedo shirt and deep V-neck pullover.
SHOP NOW: Leather Jeggings
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession