Shop Like A Star: Accessories Special
- Next1 of 12Edo Kat / Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 12Ape / Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 12Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 12VL / Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 12Ray Tamarra/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 12Marc Piasecki/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 12Jason Webber / Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 12VL/Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 12Karen Curley / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next10 of 12Johns PKI / Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 12EM43 / Splash News
- Previous Next12 of 12Splash News
Kylie Minogue1 of 12
From the airport to the red carpet, here are our favorite celebrity looks of the week. Arriving at baggage claim, Kylie travels in style. A rich, caramel-hued satchel with coordinating sandals and belt polishes of a neutral ensemble.
SHOP MORE: Brown Leather Bags
Amanda Seyfried2 of 12
It's easy to argue that the Red Riding Hood star's best accessory is her pup, but we also love the effortless look of her oversize, fringe scarf.
SHOP MORE: Oversize Scarves
Jennifer Hudson3 of 12
Symmetry is big this season. Try wearing chunky bangles on both wrists to work the trend.
SHOP MORE: Silver Bangles
Gwyneth Paltrow4 of 12
Black accessories—such as this graphic belt and strappy sandals—anchor a feminine white frock.
SHOP MORE: Black Belts
Reese Witherspoon5 of 12
The Water For Elephants star is known for her ability to keep things on-trend but classic. Here she doesn't disappoint, with Ray-Ban Sunglasses.
SHOP MORE: Ray-Ban Sunglasses
Beyoncé6 of 12
This structured crocodile doctor's bag is a practical carryall shape.
SHOP MORE: Structured Bags
Rachel Bilson7 of 12
These '40s-style platforms are the perfect girlish accoutrement to a ruffly skirt.
SHOP MORE: Platform Sandals
Minka Kelly8 of 12
Give your favorite boyfriend jeans a little hippie-luxe with a grommet-detailed belt.
SHOP MORE: Grommet-Detail Belts
Elizabeth Banks9 of 12
Fashion Risk Taker Award of the Week! We love how she pulls off this pattern play with boldly striped platform sandals.
SHOP MORE: Bold Stripes
Miranda Kerr10 of 12
Add a little sex-kitten appeal to that LBD by opting for hot-pink, pointy-toe pumps.
SHOP MORE: Pointy-Toe Pumps
Selma Blair11 of 12
This mom-to-be turns a basic black top and leggings into something special by topping the look off with chunky gold chain necklaces.
SHOP MORE: Gold Chains
Dianna Agron12 of 12
This Glee star hits a high note by mixing navy with black and white for a surprising effect.
SHOP MORE: Navy Accessories
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession