Shop Like A Star
- Next1 of 10Veronica Summers/Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 10SPW/Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 10Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 10David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next5 of 10Mayer RCF/Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 10Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 10Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 10Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 10Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 10Kristina Nikishina/Epsilon/Getty Images
- Shop Like A Star10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Olivia Wilde1 of 10
The sheer trend is sweeping Hollywood—and we're seeing everything from feminine lace to whisper-thin gauze. Check out our favorite looks of the week. By Alexis Jonnson
Donning a black lace overlay is just the right amount of gothic, but you don't have to go full-length like Wilde. Instead, try a blouse version with jeans.
SHOP NOW: Black Lace Blouse
Jessica Alba2 of 10
Wearing two styles of polka dots and pairing with her wavy hair and red lip, Alba creates a flirty retro feel.
SHOP NOW: Sheer Dotted Blouse
Freida Pinto3 of 10
The actress shows how to be ready for a cool summer night with a color-blocked gauze scarf—a great topper for any summer dress.
SHOP NOW: Cotton Gauze Scarf
Charlize Theron4 of 10
Theron gives us transitional style at its best in her white denim and sheer navy blouse, with the right amount of peekaboo.
SHOP NOW: Sheer Navy Blouse
Olivia Palermo5 of 10
Pairing two sheer neutral pieces works wonders in creating an ethereal outfit. And if you prefer a little more modesty up top, try a thin-strapped, nude cami to conceal any underpinnings.
SHOP NOW: Chiffon Maxi-Skirt
Genevieve Jones6 of 10
Adding a delicate lace wrap to an otherwise menswear-inspired outfit gives Jones's look a feminine touch.
SHOP NOW: Lace Wrap
Sofia Vergara7 of 10
Vergara's dress may not be completely sheer in form, but this delicate top layer adds depth with its texture and sequins. And we just love the way those big bright blue earrings pop against the purple.
SHOP NOW: Strapless Chiffon Dress
Demi Lovato8 of 10
Lovato channels her inner haute hippie with a bohemian crocheted dress and near-translucent jacket.
SHOP NOW: Crocheted Dress
Kate Moss9 of 10
Topping off her look with a leather-trimmed blazer, Moss creates a chic and evening-appropriate way to wear a sheer floral blouse.
SHOP NOW: Floral Tank
Mila Kunis10 of 10
Looking like she stepped out of Black Swan, Kunis sashays the red carpet in a frothy frock.
SHOP NOW: Chiffon A-Line Dress
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession