Shop The ELLE Cover: Drew Barrymore
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Carter Smith for ELLE
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next4 of 12Carter Smith for ELLE
- Previous Next5 of 12Carter Smith for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 12Courtesy of Chick Downtown
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 12Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 12Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 12Courtesy of LP Collection
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 12Courtesy of Zappos
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 12Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 12Courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue
- Shop The ELLE Cover: Drew BarrymoreCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
style_FINAL Drew_v01a1 of 12style_NEW Drew
Wild Child2 of 12
When Drew arrived at ELLE’s cover shoot in a t-shirt, jeans, and work boots, she was up for a transformation. Browsing the rack of mostly S&M-inspired clothing, Barrymore showed no signs of timidity — not even when she eyed the set’s black latex curtains and onyx gymnast rings. The actress just grabbed those rings and gave ELLE her best shot.
Wild Child3 of 12
“For three years straight, I’ve been burning the candle at both ends," reveals the actress. "I’ve been so aggressive about living life to the fullest and being plugged into everything, but now I’ve ripped the plug out of the wall and put it on the floor for a while. I’m thinking about the same things as when I was 15, about spirituality and who I am, who I want to be."
Wild Child4 of 12
“If you’re 35 and single and it’s a choice, it feels fine. So I didn’t settle with the wrong person yet. Big deal," Drew says.
ON ELLE: Drew Barrymore’s Hairstyles
Wild Child5 of 12
“I was raised in unique and trying environments, but they were also amazing platforms for me to have an extraordinary life," the actress tells ELLE. "Going through hell as a kid made me sensitive to what others in this world go through too.”
Wild Child6 of 12
Now, shop pieces inspired by Drew's style, courtesy of ELLE.
This sexy strapless dress mixes lace, ribbon and fringe for a great date night look.
SHOP NOW: Cynthia Steffe Dress, $375
Wild Child7 of 12
These strappy sandals will make your legs look miles long.
SHOP NOW: Aldo Shoe, $80
ON ELLE: Celebrity Quiz: Drew Barrymore
Wild Child8 of 12
This bra top can be your little secret under a button down shirt or cardigan sweater.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Bra, $32
Wild Child9 of 12
Add some rock and roll style to your look with this wide leather cuff.
SHOP NOW: Linea Pelle Bracelet, $40
ON ELLE: Celebrity Style: Drew Barrymore
Wild Child10 of 12
Tap into the rocker-chic trend with a studded belt over a solid colored dress.
SHOP NOW: B-Low The Belt Belt, $145
Wild Child11 of 12
This ultra sexy body suit will add support and slim your silhouette under any dress, skirt or pants.
SHOP NOW: Cinema String Bodysuit, $245
Wild Child12 of 12
This leather and chiffon pleated skirt suggests a tough-chic vibe that's actually very wearable in many situations, making it worth the splurge. Try it with a white button down at the office and a sexy lace tank for a hot date.
SHOP NOW: Derek Lam Skirt, $1,490
ON ELLE: Drew Barrymore's Cover Shoot