Shop The Elle Cover: Julia Roberts
- Next1 of 17Glo
- Previous Next2 of 17Photo by Alexei Hay
- Previous Next3 of 17Photo by Carter Smith
- Previous Next4 of 17Photo by Carter Smith
- Previous Next5 of 17Photo by Carter Smith
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 17Courtesy of Tsumori Chisato
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 17Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 17Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 17Courtesy of Forever 21
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 17Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 17Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 17Courtesy of Matches
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 17Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 17Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 17Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!16 of 17Courtesy of Bloomingdales
- Previous NextWant It!17 of 17Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Shop The Elle Cover: Julia Roberts10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
STYLE_INTRO_Julia_v011 of 17
Natural Woman2 of 17
For a food themed photo session (the first of three ELLE shoots, one for each of the journeys in her new film Eat Pray Love) Julia Roberts arrived in her signture low-key look: loose waves, cropped jeans, and a printed top. While her kids gravitated toward the designer shoes, Roberts seemed more taken with the set’s rustic Italian kitchen countertop.
Natural Woman3 of 17
With the backdrop of a vintage icebox and a few watermelon wedges Roberts slipped into movie star mode, in the latest LBDs from designers such as Alberta Ferretti, Dolce and Gabbana and Gucci.
Natural Woman4 of 17
The star commented on her family with husband Danny Moder: “The children became the shooting stars of him, of that thing we have. How lucky we are that we love each other so much that we burst into three pieces.”
Natural Woman5 of 17
What's the actress's opinion on Hollywood's plastic surgery trend? “It’s unfortunate that we live in a society where women don’t even give themselves a chance to see what they’ll look like as older persons. Your face tells a story … and it shouldn’t be a story about your drive to the doctor’s office.”
ON ELLE: Julia Roberts' Cover Shoot
Natural Woman6 of 17
Now, shop pieces inspired by Julia's style, courtesy of ELLE.
This richly textured blouse would look perfect over a pair of dark jeans.
SHOP NOW: Tsumori Chisato Blouse, $495
Natural Woman7 of 17
As the warm weather lingers, look for a pair of brightly colored gladiator sandals.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Sandals, $55
ON ELLE: How Well Do You Know Julia Roberts?
Natural Woman8 of 17
A bit of detail like a feminine ruffle adds some drama to a neutral dress.
SHOP NOW: Haute Hippie Dress, $475
Natural Woman9 of 17
Try a silky skirt in a color that you can wear now and all through the fall.
SHOP NOW: Forever 21 Skirt, $18
Natural Woman10 of 17
You can never have too many t-shirts — we particularly love this trendy boxy cut right now.
SHOP NOW: James Perse T-Shirt, $105
Natural Woman11 of 17
A sexy fall shoe should be on your shopping list and these lace numbers definitely fall into that category.
SHOP NOW: Betsey Johnson Shoe, $150
ON ELLE: Julia Roberts' Best Hairstyles
Natural Woman12 of 17
Invest in a bold dress like this — you'll be able to wear it for more occasions than you think ... a fall wedding ... with boots and a leather jacket for a dinner date ... you get the idea.
SHOP NOW: Diane Von Furstenberg Dress, $1,186
Natural Woman13 of 17
A jersey skirt offers a flattering drape and is easily paired with a t-shirt or a blouse depending on your mood.
SHOP NOW: 3.1 Phillip Lim Skirt, $425
Natural Woman14 of 17
Fashion forward ladies should definitely add a metallic dress to their wardrobes for fall.
SHOP NOW: Preen Dress, $710
Natural Woman15 of 17
Perfect for kicking around on the weekends, these suede boots would look great with jeans or a feminine silk dress.
SHOP NOW: Maje Boots, $330
Natural Woman16 of 17
Try out fall's utilitarian chic trend in a pair of army green shorts.
SHOP NOW: Current/Elliott Shorts, $178
Natural Woman17 of 17
This silk blouse would instantly refresh any tired work outfit.
SHOP NOW: ALICE By Temperley Blouse, $225
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession