Shop The Cover: Kristen Stewart
- Next1 of 16Glo
- Previous Next2 of 16Photo by Sarah Schussheim
- Previous Next3 of 16Photo by Carter Smith
- Previous Next4 of 16Photo by Carter Smith
- Previous Next5 of 16Photo by Carter Smith
- Previous Next6 of 16Photo by Carter Smith
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 16Courtesy of Karen Millen
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 16Courtesy of Banana Republic
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 16Courtesy of Nine West
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 16Courtesy of Treesje
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 16Courtesy of Steve Madden
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 16Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 16Courtesy of Tuleste Market
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 16Courtesy of Net-a-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 16Courtesy of CC Skye
- Previous NextWant It!16 of 16Courtesy of Journelle
- Shop The Cover: Kristen StewartCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Style_Kristen Stewart_intro card KS_v011 of 16style kristen stewart
Cherry Bombshell2 of 16
Kristen Stewart arrived at ELLE’s cover shoot in rock and roll cigarette pants, a flannel shirt, sneakers and a messy top knot and was quickly transformed into a rock and roll siren.
Cherry Bombshell3 of 16
First, Stewart tried a slinky halter top and beaded disco shorts (which she considered wearing out later than night), followed by a racy mini dress and spiky heels.
RELATED ON ELLE: Celebrity Style: Kristen Stewart
Cherry Bombshell4 of 16
Faced with hundreds of paparazzi pictures of herself (that were glued to the walls of the studio set in Los Angeles) and the dozens of dresses, accessories and assistants on hand to transform her for the camera, the low-key Stewart was quickly reminded of her mega-celebrity status.
Cherry Bombshell5 of 16
Commenting on the madness that has become her life, the actress reveals: “It’s insane! Once somebody finds out, you have to get the hell out of wherever you are. People freak out. And the photographers, they’re vicious. They’re mean. They’re like thugs. I don’t even want to drive around by myself anymore."
RELATED ON ELLE: Kristen Stewart’s Hairstyles
Cherry Bombshell6 of 16
She may be young, but she's not unexperienced — the team Edward vs. team Jacob question was met with this response: “I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, ‘Just say who you’re dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it.’ It’s like, no they won’t! They’ll ask for specifics.”
RELATED ON ELLE: Celebrity Quiz: Kristen Stewart
Cherry Bombshell7 of 16
Now, shop pieces inspired by Kristen Stewart's style, courtesy of ELLE.
This body-conscious dress demands attention — and to be taken out for a night on the town.
SHOP NOW: Karen Millen Dress, $199
Cherry Bombshell8 of 16
A cool mix of chains, glass beads and studded panels would lend a rebellious vibe to a tame outfit.
SHOP NOW: Banana Republic Necklace, $79.50
Cherry Bombshell9 of 16
A strappy sandal is great for showing off your legs in a mini, but we love it with this season’s long, flowing dresses, too.
SHOP NOW: Nine West Sandal, $160
Cherry Bombshell10 of 16
Red patent leather plus gold pyramid studs equals the perfect punk princess accessory.
SHOP NOW: Treesje Clutch, $150
Cherry Bombshell11 of 16
An over-the-knee boot might be an investment piece, but you’ll love wearing yours both with short dresses and over jeans.
SHOP NOW: Steve Madden Boot, $150
Cherry Bombshell12 of 16
This racy underwear-as-outerwear style could be toned down with an oversize knit cardigan in a bright, friendly color like turquoise or raspberry.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Dress, $80
Cherry Bombshell13 of 16
This ball and chain collar is the only accessory you’d need to update a little black dress for day or night.
SHOP NOW: Tuleste Market Necklace, $75
Cherry Bombshell14 of 16
A black tank dress is a building block of a good wardrobe. This short, sexy version is perfect for hot summer nights.
SHOP NOW: Helmut Lang Dress, $415
Cherry Bombshell15 of 16
This studded cuff would add an edge to any outfit, while the polished metal keeps things refined.
SHOP NOW: CC Skye Cuff, $174
Cherry Bombshell16 of 16
A black camisole with a bit of lace looks great under a blouse, jacket or even another tank.
SHOP NOW: Journelle Camisole, $24
For more on Kristen Stewart's ELLE cover shoot, click here.