Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- Next1 of 15Jeremy Scott Fall 2014/Imaxtree/Stefania D'Alessandro/Getty Images/Jemal Countess/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 15Courtesy of Stance
- Previous Next3 of 15Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next4 of 15Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next5 of 15Courtesy of Stance
- Previous Next6 of 15Courtesy of Farfetch
- Previous Next7 of 15Courtesy of Lord & Taylor
- Previous Next8 of 15Courtesy of ModCloth
- Previous Next9 of 15Courtesy of Karmaloop
- Previous Next10 of 15Courtesy of Free People
- Previous Next11 of 15Courtesy of Marks & Spencer
- Previous Next12 of 15Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next13 of 15Courtesy of Nasty Gal
- Previous Next14 of 15Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next15 of 15Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement SocksCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Sock It1 of 15
Once a fashion misstep, exposed socks and heels are now a fun way to make a statement, especially when it's still cold outside. Shop 14 playful, printed pairs now.
Fringe Benefits2 of 15
Tie-dye and fringe? Worn with ankle booties, these Stance socks, $14, are made for a music festival.
Owl Be There3 of 15
Up top, these Monki socks, $8, are plain. But take off your shoes and you'll reveal a playful owl print.
Raise the Flag4 of 15
Feeling patriotic? Just slip into Stance's sporty tube socks, $12.
Link Up5 of 15
Stance collaborated with singer Santigold on these bold chain-link-patterned socks, $14.
Prints Charming6 of 15
Let the multicolored geometric pattern of this Henrik Vibskov pair, $30, peek above a pair of boots.
Ladies' Night7 of 15
Can't decide between a martini or a mai tai? You don't have to with this Hot Sox pair, $6.
Cartoon Network8 of 15
Channel your inner superhero in Modcloth's knee-high pair, $12, and high-top sneakers.
Like, OMG9 of 15
Everyone's favorite phrase gets slapped onto these cheeky K. Bell socks, $6.
Shine On10 of 15
These patterned Free People socks, $14, come with sparkly color-block trim.
Hop To It11 of 15
Show off the bunny print on these Marks & Spencer socks, $5, by wearing them with lace-up oxfords.
Cat Lady12 of 15
If you're more of a cat person, opt for this adorable ASOS pair, $8.
Flower Power13 of 15
Style these cheerful Nasty Gal socks, $10, with pointy-toe heels.
Dog Days14 of 15
Topshop's pug socks, $6, are an irresistibly cute addition to any outfit.
Write On15 of 15
The No. 2 pencil reimagined as a pair of Topman socks, $6? Yes, please.