Shopping Guide: Celebs' Favorite Fall Booties
- Next1 of 8Glo
- Previous Next2 of 8David Wright/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next3 of 8All Access Photo / Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 8All Access Photo / Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 8PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next6 of 8Stoianov/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
- Previous Next7 of 8Mejia / Ford / Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 8Tom Meinelt / Splash News
- Shopping Guide: Celebs' Favorite Fall BootiesCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Bootie Time1 of 8
By Sara Tan
Just like a great pair of boots, a great pair of booties should last for years to come. To help you find your signature pair, check out the durable and timeless styles that celebs love.
Zipping Along2 of 8
Want a bootie that's more sleek than slouchy? Check out Jessica Alba's pair by Rachel Zoe: They feature a fitted shaft and fine zipper detailing in place of standard stitching.
A Leg Up3 of 8
Looking for a bootie that works with skirts or jeans? Try Ali Larter's Rag & Bone pair. While higher booties can cut off legs, this one hits low on the ankle for a lengthening effect.
SHOP NOW: Rag & Bone Harrow booties, $525
Walk This Way4 of 8
A manageable 3-inch heel and classic rounded shape make Julianne Hough's suede Sole Society boots comfy enough for trekking around town.
SHOP NOW: Sole Society Vivienne ankle bootie, $80, solesociety.com
Biker Babe5 of 8
Olivia Palermo nails the high-low trend, pairing a luxe fur vest and leather leggings with Report's tough moto boots.
SHOP NOW: Report Juliee boots, $32
Gray Matter6 of 8
Reese Witherspoon opts for Rag & Bone booties in gray—the shade is a welcome departure from black but just as versatile.
SHOP NOW: Rag & Bone Classic Newbury booties, $525
Wild West7 of 8
Sarah Jessica Parker's hot pink cardigan gives her embroidered Plomo boots an urban update.
SHOP NOW: Plomo Nuria bootie, $455
ON MOM.ME: Extreme Celebrity Parenting Styles
Buckle Up8 of 8
For a relaxed look, steal Olivia Wilde's cool, off-duty style. The actress wears H by Hudson's buckle boots with skinny jeans and a graphic T-shirt.
SHOP NOW: H By Hudson Encke buckle booties, $198