Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Next1 of 19Victor Boyko/Ben A. Pruchnie/Desiree Navarro/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 19Courtesy of Modcloth
- Previous Next3 of 19Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next4 of 19Courtesy of Dylan's Candy Bar
- Previous Next5 of 19Courtesy of Karmaloop
- Previous Next6 of 19Courtesy of Karmaloop
- Previous Next7 of 19Courtesy of Zero Gravity
- Previous Next8 of 19Courtesy of Shop Jeen
- Previous Next9 of 19Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next10 of 19Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next11 of 19Courtesy of Charlotte Olympia
- Previous Next12 of 19Courtesy of Vault
- Previous Next13 of 19Courtesy of Forever 21
- Previous Next14 of 19Courtesy of Karmaloop
- Previous Next15 of 19Courtesy of Karmaloop
- Previous Next16 of 19Courtesy of Shop Jeen
- Previous Next17 of 19Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next18 of 19Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next19 of 19Courtesy of Shopbop
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired FashionCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Good Enough to Eat1 of 19
After seeing the food-inspired fall runways, we were hungry for more. Here, 18 delicious-looking clothes and accessories that should satisfy your appetite.
Sole Food2 of 19
The best part about Modcloth's cheeseburger-and-fries socks, $5? No need to work off the calories later.
Wok On3 of 19
Dynomighty's Chinese takeout wallet, $15, may be a fun gag gift, but it's also functional, thanks to a water- and tear-resistant surface.
Have a Ball4 of 19
Slip on this Dylan's Candy Bar gumball bracelet, $8, to add a pop of color to your outfit.
Tall Order5 of 19
As if these Jeffrey Campbell platform sneakers, $32, weren't already attention-grabbing enough, they come in an allover french fry print.
Great Taste6 of 19
Your inner foodie will love *MKL Accessories Samsung Galaxy S4 case, $9, adorned with tacos, pretzels, cupcakes and more.
Feeling Nutty?7 of 19
Got a friend who's the peanut butter to your jelly? Snag this realistic-looking set of Zero Gravity iPhone cases, $36.
Meat & Greet8 of 19
No one's going to be paying attention to the girls in bikinis when you're wearing Mr. Gugu's juicy hamburger one-piece, $45.
Get the Scoop9 of 19
Looking for a conversation starter? Betsey Johnson's ice cream clutch, $68, should do the trick.
Delivery Please10 of 19
We can't be only ones who agree with this funny ASOS tank, $21.
Cherry on Top11 of 19
These splurge-worthy Charlotte Olympia sundae shoes, $795, look good enough to eat.
Hot Diggety12 of 19
Warning: Don't wear this maple-scented Tiny Hands corn dog necklace, $28, on an empty stomach.
Go Fish13 of 19
Whether you prefer California rolls or sashimi, you'll appreciate these comfortable Forever 21 ankle socks, $2.
All the Fixings14 of 19
With this See You Monday T-shirt, $28, you won't have to decide what pizza toppings you want—it comes with everything.
Raw Deal15 of 19
Ditch your boring weekend sweatshirt for Beloved's fun sushi sweater, $29.
Nice Buns16 of 19
Hot dogs and summer go hand in hand. This cute O-Mighty crop tank, $40, reminds us of both.
Double Double17 of 19
The next best thing to eating a delicious burger must be slipping on these quirky ASOS socks, $8.
Get Twisted18 of 19
Like a little mustard with your necklace? Check out this Noir Jewelry pretzel pendant necklace, $97.
Pass a Slice19 of 19
For a more understated way of wearing this trend, try Wildfox's casual T-shirt, $64.