Shopping: 15 Spring Dresses Under $50
- Next1 of 16Courtesy of H&M; Dorothy Perkins
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of Modcloth
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of River Island
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of H&M
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of Dorothy Perkins
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of Mango
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Mark
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Ruche
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of Sheinside
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of Romwe
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of Threads 4 Thought
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of Avon
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of Chicnova
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of Warehouse
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of Zara
- Shopping: 15 Spring Dresses Under $50Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Spring Forward1 of 16
Want to perk up your wardrobe for spring without cutting into your vacation budget? Shop these 15 warm-weather dresses all for under $50.
Sky's the Limit2 of 16
With its sweetheart neckline and floral-embellished straps, Modcloth's sky blue dress, $45, exudes retro charm.
Deep End3 of 16
River Island's photo-print dress, $50, features a sunny poolside graphic that'll make you feel like you're on vacation.
Feeling Blue4 of 16
Part of H&M's eco-conscious collection, this simple denim dress, $25, is versatile enough to wear well into fall.
In the Mix5 of 16
Florals and stripes complement one another in this playful Dorothy Perkins number, $29.
Buckle Up6 of 16
Beat the city heat in this office-appropriate tunic, $45, from Mango, which comes with a detachable braided belt.
High Time7 of 16
With its flirty high-low hemline, Mark's breezy maxi, $44, is perfect for your next island getaway.
Waist Not8 of 16
The shirred waistline on this Ruche dress, $43, adds a feminine element and helps cinch in your midsection.
Earn Your Stripes9 of 16
Instead of making you look wider, the inverted stripes on this Mossimo dress, $30, are lengthening and slimming.
Go Long10 of 16
Sheinside's black maxi, $30, works for spring, thanks to its elegant Grecian-style silhouette.
Lace Case11 of 16
Date night this Friday? Opt for this sweet lace-trimmed Romwe dress, $30, paired with a blazer and heels.
Go Green12 of 16
Threads 4 Thought uses only sustainable materials to create their products, including this relaxed T-shirt dress, $44.
In Bloom13 of 16
Punch up your wardrobe with this vibrant Avon dress, $25, which would look great teamed with wedge heels and a sunhat.
Fine Feathers14 of 16
Pair Chicnova's bird-print dress, $29, with flat sandals for a casual yet sophisticated brunch outfit.
Work of Art15 of 16
Tap into the season's bold print trend in this Warehouse shift, $29, featuring a dreamy watercolor-inspired motif.
Knot So Fast16 of 16
The cool knot detail lends this Zara tank dress, $36, a touch of edge, while the peachy color livens up your look.
Shop More Finds:
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession