- Next1 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next2 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next4 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next8 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next9 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next10 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next11 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next12 of 12StyleSight
- Sidewalk StyleCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Mix & Match1 of 12
Check out these real women whose looks we love. — Glo
Cold weather means more opportunities to layer so experiment with prints and textures until you find a mix that works for you.
SHOP NOW: Knit Scarf
Minimal Effort2 of 12
A slim jacket with zipper details and sleek boots will create a cool, utilitarian-chic look.
SHOP NOW: Tall Leather Boots
Seeing Spots3 of 12
Animal prints will add drama to any look. If a head-to-toe look is too wild for you, choose a blouse, scarf or bag to ease into this trend.
SHOP NOW: Animal Print Blouse
She's a Lady4 of 12
Polish up your cold weather look with ladylike accessories like structured bags, gloves and kitten heels.
SHOP NOW: Kitten Heels
Neutral Territory5 of 12
Warm, neutral shades like camel, cream and blush lend a classic touch to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Camel Bag
Balancing Act6 of 12
For a modern and cool silhouette, try a body-conscious pair of pants or jeans with a looser or oversize top and jacket.
SHOP NOW: Skinny Jeans
Headed West7 of 12
Southwestern prints are a cool and easy way to ease into a look that will be huge next spring.
SHOP NOW: Southwestern-Style Purse
Overdo It8 of 12
The '80s overcoat is back, so look for a style with broad shoulders and a boxy cut.
SHOP NOW: Overcoat
Red Alert9 of 12
A rich, red coat will lift your spirits and earn you extra style points all winter long.
SHOP NOW: Red Coat
The Right Stripes10 of 12
A classic striped scarf instantly enhances any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Striped Scarf
Cape Town11 of 12
This stylish coat alternative is quickly becoming a staple in the most fashionable closets.
SHOP NOW: Cape
Pile It On12 of 12
Work your lighter layers, like cardigans, tights and delicate scarves, into your winter look for an eclectic mix.
SHOP NOW: Lightweight Scarf