- Next1 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next2 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next4 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next8 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next9 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next10 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next11 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next12 of 12StyleSight
- Sidewalk Style10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Bright Idea1 of 12
Check out these real women whose looks we love. — Glo
Lighten up any neutral outfit with a bright accessory like a bag or scarf.
SHOP NOW: Bright Tote Bag
Cape Town2 of 12
A classic cape in black, gray or camel will get you through the winter in style.
SHOP NOW: Cape
Smooth Operator3 of 12
Leather pants or leggings can make your legs look long and lean.
SHOP NOW: Leather Leggings
Pile It On4 of 12
Stay warm with thin layers — you'll look chic, not bulky.
SHOP NOW: Hooded Sweatshirt
High Times5 of 12
Knee-high socks will keep you warm, and they are a huge trend this season.
SHOP NOW: Knee-High Socks
Fringe Benefits6 of 12
Try some fashion-forward fringe on a bag, scarf or the sleeve of a jacket.
SHOP NOW: Fringe Bag
Wrap Star7 of 12
The best way to stay warm this winter? With a chic wrap coat.
SHOP NOW: Wrap Coat
Gray Lady8 of 12
All gray tones work well together so don't be afraid to try every shade of this cool neutral.
SHOP NOW: Gray Cardigan
Just Bee9 of 12
Take a style cue from Mother Nature and pair black-and-white stripes with a cheery yellow accent.
SHOP NOW: Yellow Scarf
Camel-Lot10 of 12
One of the season's coolest hues, this shade looks great on its own or layered up.
SHOP NOW: Camel Leggings
Off the Muff11 of 12
Go for a bold look with oversize and slightly cheeky accessories.
SHOP NOW: Knit Muffler
Black Out12 of 12
An all-black outfit is one of the most slimming options out there...and we all have the pieces in our wardrobes.
SHOP NOW: Black Leather Jacket
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession