- Next1 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next2 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next3 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next4 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next5 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next6 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next7 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next8 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next9 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Sidewalk StyleCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Casual Cool1 of 9
Click through as we take cues from real women's stylish looks for days at the office and relaxing on weekends.
A long printed maxi dress is the perfect warm weather option and goes easily from day to night — just carry a wrap or cardigan for post-sundown cocktails.
SHOP NOW: Printed Maxi Dress
Tone It Up2 of 9
A sophisticated monochrome look is easy to pull off: Just layer clothes and accessories in similar colors. We're loving ivory and white this spring.
SHOP NOW: Ivory Cardigan
Bright Star3 of 9
The all-black outfit is a staple of every woman’s office wardrobe. Add a colorful blouse or bag to liven things up a little bit.
SHOP NOW: Bright Blouse
Let Loose4 of 9
Wide-leg pants are comfortable in warm weather and look good with flats or heels.
SHOP NOW: Wide Leg Pants
Play the Blues5 of 9
White denim is a summer must-have. For an easy, yet chic look, mix yours with blue-toned accents. You'll look so fresh everyone will think you're just back from vacation.
SHOP NOW: White Jeans
Summer of Love6 of 9
A long, full skirt in a neutral tone is light and breezy for summer. Plus, you can wear it with basics like the black, gray or navy shirts already stacked in your closet.
SHOP NOW: Long Skirt
Blues Clues7 of 9
It’s tricky to mix denim with denim. Try combinations of light and dark, or whites and colors, for the most stylish results.
SHOP NOW: Jean Jacket
Shot of Color8 of 9
Brighten up an all-black ensemble with a colorful necklace or other accessory. You'll be amazed what that little splash of color can do for your mood on a stressful day.
SHOP NOW: Bright Necklace
Cream Of The Crop9 of 9
Pick up a cropped jacket that will last all summer and into fall. Try a military-inspired style — it’s one of the season’s hottest trends.
SHOP NOW: Cropped Jacket
RELATED ON ELLE: Street Chic