Sidewalk Style: Best Hair In Town
- Next1 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Sidewalk Style: Best Hair In TownCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Sidewalk Style: Best Tressed1 of 10
Personal style isn't just about what you're wearing. Consider your hair a built-in accessory that's always at your disposal! Here, real women and their inspiring hairstyles that we love.
Double Happiness2 of 10
Dressing for a night out? Play up your collarbone and the nape of your neck with a high, '60s-style double bun.
Retro-Grade3 of 10
Finish off a vintage '70s look with long, wild, slightly wavy locks.
Keep It Breezy4 of 10
With an ethereal white-on-white outfit such as this, try wearing your hair loose and side-swept.
Go Bold!5 of 10
Sophisticated above-the-shoulder cuts give you freedom to wear statement-making jackets.
Masculine/Feminine6 of 10
With a short tomboy-style haircut, add a girly touch such as a floral statement necklace.
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang7 of 10
Long bangs parted down the middle create an instant hippie-luxe look.
Geometry 1018 of 10
Add extra shine and combat flyaways by spraying a comb with hairspray and running it through your locks.
Gardening Tools9 of 10
Create a punk-romantic mood by adding a floral garland to a choppy bob.
He Loves Me Knot10 of 10
Balance the volume of a fur coat by pulling your hair into a messy topknot.