- Next1 of 8Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next2 of 8Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next3 of 8Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next4 of 8Photo by Alex Geana
- Previous Next5 of 8Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next6 of 8Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next7 of 8Photo by Anna Rose
- Previous Next8 of 8Photo by Rachel Chevell
- Sidewalk StyleCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Opposites Attract1 of 8
Check out these real women whose looks we love — Glo.
When you can't figure out what to wear, have faith in basic black and white. This woman instantly elevates her look in a simple tank top and graphic skirt.
SHOP NOW: Black And White Skirt, $100
Color Theory2 of 8
This woman's vibrant silk top looks great over her cropped jeans and simple flats. We love that she chose a shade that calls out her equally colorful locks.
SHOP NOW: Printed Scarf Top, $23
Details, Please3 of 8
We all have this look in our closet: the basic tank and straight forward skirt. Up the ante with great accessories, like this woman's pendant necklace, colorful bangles and jeweled sandals.
SHOP NOW: Jeweled Sandals, $100
One Love4 of 8
We've said it before: A monochromatic look is always slimming and flattering. Separates in the same color work just as well as a solid color dress.
SHOP NOW: Long Black Dress, $130
Sunny Days5 of 8
With every day from now 'till September pretty much guaranteed to be a scorcher, make getting dressed a breeze with a printed sundress.
SHOP NOW: Printed Sundress, $89
The Right Stripes6 of 8
A basic black dress gets a pick-me-up with the right accessories. This woman's striped bag adds a lot to her look.
SHOP NOW: Striped Tote, $158
That's A Wrap7 of 8
Break up a busy print with a wide belt in a solid color. This versatile accessory is great to have on hand for many occasions.
SHOP NOW: Wide Belt, $20
Hat Trick8 of 8
Stay stylish and protect yourself from harsh UV rays in a sun hat. We love the silk ribbon detail on this woman's fedora, and how it perfectly matches her sundress.
SHOP NOW: Ribbon Fedora, $28