- Next1 of 6Photo By Kate Lord
- Previous Next2 of 6Photo by Kate Lord
- Previous Next3 of 6Photo by Kate Lord
- Previous Next4 of 6Photo by Edward Le Poulin
- Previous Next5 of 6Photo by Edward Le Poulin
- Previous Next6 of 6Photo by Leslie Lyons
- Sidewalk StyleCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
The Right Bright1 of 6
Check out these real women whose looks we love — Glo.
This woman's outfit exudes retro style and we love the pop of color from her skirt. Pick one bright piece and stick with neutrals everywhere else.
SHOP NOW: Colorful Skirt, $168
Not-So-Basic Black2 of 6
At the end of summer an all-black look signals pulled-together cool. Extra style points are earned by the off-white boots, which add some downtown style to this semi-preppy look.
SHOP NOW: Neutral Booties, $195
That's All White3 of 6
You only have a few weeks left to get away with a white sundress, but now is a good time to pick one up — most likely it’s on sale!
SHOP NOW: White Sundress, $47
ON WONDERWALL: See Jennifer Aniston's Best & Worst Red Carpet Looks!
Fall For It4 of 6
This blousy gray dress is the perfect transitional style. The color says fall but the cut works in warm weather as well. Silk may be a lighter fabric but it’s one that is appropriate for every season.
SHOP NOW: Silk Day Dress, $125
Take Cover5 of 6
We love everything about this woman’s look: her rolled jeans, her peep-toe platforms, that cool utilitarian bag. But it's her lightweight poncho that really makes her stand out from the crowd.
SHOP NOW: Poncho, $285
Mix Master6 of 6
Her dress definitely gives off a youthful vibe, but this woman smartly pairs it with some edgier accessories for a more serious look.
SHOP NOW: Zipper Embellished Bag, $268