- Next1 of 6Photo by Daniel Zuchnik
- Previous Next2 of 6Photo by Daniel Zuchnik
- Previous Next3 of 6Photo by Edward Le Poulin
- Previous Next4 of 6Photo by Alex Geana
- Previous Next5 of 6Photo by Daniel Zuchnik
- Previous Next6 of 6Photo by Daniel Zuchnik
- Sidewalk StyleCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Breezy Boho Chic1 of 6
Check out these real women whose looks we love — Glo.
This woman's yellow, mellow ensemble sort of makes us swoon. The bohemian fur bag is a perfect transitional accessory.
SHOP NOW: Fur Bag, $59
White Clothing For Fall2 of 6
Give your little white dress one last outing now — then pair it with black opaque tights, boots and a cardigan when it gets chilly outside.
SHOP NOW: White Dress, $120
ON WONDERWALL: Trend Report: Nautical
Printed Knits3 of 6
Embrace the last days of summer in a printed top and jean shorts. You can bring the top back next month by wearing it with a pair of black trousers.
SHOP NOW: Printed Top, $168
Ballet-Inspired Dress4 of 6
This dance-inspired dress is a perfect way to try this hot fall trend.
SHOP NOW: Ballet-Inspired Dress, $363
Downtown Preppy5 of 6
Preppy meets downtown cool with structured shorts and slouchy, laid-back accessories.
SHOP NOW: Slouchy Bag, $298
ON WONDERWALL: Trend Report: Preppy
All-Neutral Look6 of 6
An all-neutral outfit is a great transitional vibe. Just find pieces in shades that don't make you look washed out.
SHOP NOW: Neutral Dress, $149
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession