- Next1 of 6Photo by Daniel Zuchnik
- Previous Next2 of 6Photo by Daniel Zuchnik
- Previous Next3 of 6Photo by Edward Le Poulin
- Previous Next4 of 6Photo by Alex Geana
- Previous Next5 of 6Photo by Daniel Zuchnik
- Previous Next6 of 6Photo by Daniel Zuchnik
- Sidewalk Style10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Breezy Boho Chic1 of 6
Check out these real women whose looks we love — Glo.
This woman's yellow, mellow ensemble sort of makes us swoon. The bohemian fur bag is a perfect transitional accessory.
SHOP NOW: Fur Bag, $59
White Clothing For Fall2 of 6
Give your little white dress one last outing now — then pair it with black opaque tights, boots and a cardigan when it gets chilly outside.
SHOP NOW: White Dress, $120
ON WONDERWALL: Trend Report: Nautical
Printed Knits3 of 6
Embrace the last days of summer in a printed top and jean shorts. You can bring the top back next month by wearing it with a pair of black trousers.
SHOP NOW: Printed Top, $168
Ballet-Inspired Dress4 of 6
This dance-inspired dress is a perfect way to try this hot fall trend.
SHOP NOW: Ballet-Inspired Dress, $363
Downtown Preppy5 of 6
Preppy meets downtown cool with structured shorts and slouchy, laid-back accessories.
SHOP NOW: Slouchy Bag, $298
ON WONDERWALL: Trend Report: Preppy
All-Neutral Look6 of 6
An all-neutral outfit is a great transitional vibe. Just find pieces in shades that don't make you look washed out.
SHOP NOW: Neutral Dress, $149
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession