- Next1 of 9Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next2 of 9Photo by Kaya Watchel
- Previous Next3 of 9Photo by Daniel Zuchnik
- Previous Next4 of 9Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next5 of 9Photo by Rachel Scroggins
- Previous Next6 of 9Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next7 of 9Photo by Rachel Scroggins
- Previous Next8 of 9Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next9 of 9Photo by Courtney D'Alesio
- Sidewalk StyleCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Color Scheme1 of 9
Check out these real women whose looks we love. — Glo.
The perfect early-fall outfit: jeans, errand-friendly flats and a cropped jacket in an unexpected and cheerful color.
SHOP NOW: Colorful Cropped Jacket, $120
Easy Rider2 of 9
Somewhat slouchy, somewhat structured, this season’s hottest pant shape is thankfully all about style and comfort.
SHOP NOW: Slouchy Trousers, $162
Mini Me3 of 9
While it’s still hot enough in some parts of the country to wear shorts, skimp on your accessories too, and try a mini bag with a long shoulder strap.
SHOP NOW: Small Bag, $88
High Notes4 of 9
Dress up an otherwise casual outfit with a great statement necklace in a bright color like coral or turquoise.
SHOP NOW: Statement Necklace, $140
Retro Action5 of 9
Seventies style is a huge trend this season, so reintroduce your wedge platform sandals to your fall wardrobe. Just add tights or socks as the temperature drops.
SHOP NOW: Wedge Sandals, $90
Graphic Designer6 of 9
A bold statement top in a graphic print is a great way to break out of your jeans-and-T-shirt cycle.
SHOP NOW: Graphic Top, $115
City Safari7 of 9
Smart separates with an outback sensibility will take you far this fall. Soon this woman can swap out her sandals for socks and a trench and still look great.
SHOP NOW: Button Down Shirt, $60
Flower Girl8 of 9
Floral prints will always be chic, so go barelegged as long as you can, and simply pair your dresses and blouses with opaque tights, boots and jeans next month.
SHOP NOW: Floral Blouse, $180
Tropic Thunder9 of 9
Break up your basic black uniform with a playful and brightly printed jacket.
SHOP NOW: Statement Jacket, $69
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession