- Next1 of 6Photo by Daniel Zuchnik
- Previous Next2 of 6Photo by Daniel Zuchnik
- Previous Next3 of 6Photo by Rachel Scroggins
- Previous Next4 of 6Photo by Courtney D'Alesio
- Previous Next5 of 6Photo by Daniel Zuchnik
- Previous Next6 of 6Photo by Daniel Zuchnik
- Sidewalk StyleCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Mix Master1 of 6
Check out these real women whose looks we love! — Glo
We love the combination of fall trends here; the blazer, long skirt and sandals-over-socks make the perfect transitional outfit.
SHOP NOW: Blazer, $98
Keep it Casual2 of 6
Make a striped T-shirt, ripped jeans and retro sneakers your go-to weekend look.
SHOP NOW: Striped Shirt, $54
Fringe Benefits3 of 6
Fringe was all over the runways, so try on this hot fall trend with a kimono style cardigan or even a scarf.
SHOP NOW: Fringed Sweater, $138
ON BLTWY: Fashion Mavericks
In the Field4 of 6
A field jacket is a must-have layer for the season — perfect over a lightweight dress until it gets colder, then just add a sweater and tights!
SHOP NOW: Field Jacket, $120
ON BLTWY: Young Political Street Style Guide
In the Navy5 of 6
One of the season's hottest colors, navy is also super-versatile. Try a pair of trousers in this shade for a look that will work at the office and after-hours.
SHOP NOW: Navy Pants, $170
Get Graphic6 of 6
Digital prints, illustrations and even animal prints are making an appearance on tops right now. With so many options, it's easy to find a style that suits you.
SHOP NOW: Graphic Top, $144