- Next1 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next2 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next4 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next8 of 8StyleSight
- Sidewalk StyleCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Double Duty1 of 8
Check out these real women whose looks we love. — Glo
This versatile boyfriend blazer looks great over a dress at the office or over a pair of jeans and a T-shirt on the weekends.
SHOP NOW: Boyfriend Blazer, $149
Quite Suit-Able2 of 8
Mix shorts with a suit jacket and a button down shirt for a fresh take on this season’s borrowed-from-the-boys look.
SHOP NOW: City Shorts, $154
Back to Basics3 of 8
Fall’s color palette is all about navy, black, gray and camel, so mix and match these tones for instant style points.
SHOP NOW: Camel Cardigan, $90
Jean Queen4 of 8
Laid-back, semi-slouchy jeans are the top shape for fall. Pair yours with ankle boots and a simple top to add sophistication to your look.
SHOP NOW: Slouchy Jeans, $50
Rock On5 of 8
Moto jackets, stripes and dark denim suggest an edgy, downtown vibe that’s right-on for right now.
SHOP NOW: Moto Jacket, $228
Quick Trim6 of 8
Tuck a button down shirt into skinny jeans for an instantly slimming effect. A pair of heels will also help to elongate your shape.
SHOP NOW: Denim Button Down, $58
Bright Idea7 of 8
Get ahead of the trends and try on a shocking color like red, orange or pink. Trust us, come spring you’ll see these shades on the stylish set.
SHOP NOW: Bright Pants, $154
Fly Girl8 of 8
What’s an '80s fashion flashback without a jumpsuit? Get into this silhouette now before this trend goes the way of the Walkman.
SHOP NOW: Jumpsuit, $194
- How to train your brain to be more optimistic
- The nail-polish color for your zodiac sign
- New fragrance helps you smell like Pharrell
- 10 everyday objects turned into art
- Best Celebrity Bangs in History
- 13 things women do better than men
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession