- Next1 of 8Courtesy of Stylesight
- Previous Next2 of 8Courtesy of Stylesight
- Previous Next3 of 8Courtesy of Stylesight
- Previous Next4 of 8Courtesy of Stylesight
- Previous Next5 of 8Courtesy of Stylesight
- Previous Next6 of 8Courtesy of Stylesight
- Previous Next7 of 8Courtesy of Stylesight
- Previous Next8 of 8Courtesy of Stylesight
- Sidewalk StyleCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Shear Genius1 of 8
Check out these très chic looks we love from real women on the streets of Paris.
Shearling instantly transforms a lighter look into a stylish cold-weather outfit. Opaque tights and solid accessories add to this chic layered style.
SHOP NOW: Shearling Vest, $89
Get the Blues2 of 8
Stand out from the crowd in the brightest and best shades of this on-trend color, such as cobalt and turquoise.
SHOP NOW: Turquoise Jeans, $30
Bright Idea3 of 8
Pops of color like coral or mustard will perk up basics like black and beige for a winning look.
SHOP NOW: Red Bag, $158
The Gray Lady4 of 8
Don’t be fooled, this traditionally low-key color is having a major fashion moment this season. Try all different shades until you find the most flattering one for your skin tone.
SHOP NOW: Gray Blouse, $185
Back in Black5 of 8
On days when it’s impossible to get dressed, go for a sleek, all-black ensemble. Add interesting touches to this look with textures like brocade, satin or ruffles.
SHOP NOW: Textured Trench, $85
Caped Crusader6 of 8
The cape is fast becoming a fall staple. Try a gray, camel or navy style that’s easy to pair with the rest of your wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: Sweater Cape, $58
More is More7 of 8
Pair a tame dress with some major accessories like an oversize fur (faux if you prefer) collar, a structured bag and those lace-up boots that are a must-have this season.
SHOP NOW: Lace Up Boots, $215
Animal Instincts8 of 8
Animal prints dress up any look, but we do suggest only one standout piece if you’re just getting into this trend.
SHOP NOW: Animal Print Ballet Flat, $41