- Next1 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next2 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next3 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next4 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next5 of 10StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 10StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 10Photo by Kaya Watchel
- Previous Next8 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next9 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next10 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Sidewalk StyleCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Skin Is In1 of 10
Check out these real women whose looks we love — Glo.
Leather jackets, boots and bags are in for fall. Try neutral shades like caramel and camel for a classic look.
SHOP NOW: Leather Jacket, $170
Flat-Footed2 of 10
Knee-high flat boots are effortlessly chic and comfortable enough for everyday wear. What could be better?
SHOP NOW: Knee-High Boots, $199
Come As You Are3 of 10
Grunge is one of the season’s hottest trends. Ease into this look with a plaid shirt and black leather jacket.
SHOP NOW: Plaid Shirt, $68
Clean Slate4 of 10
A mixed palette of gray and black looks clean, cool and cozy — all the requirements for a great cold weather outfit.
SHOP NOW: Gray Knit Cardigan, $99
Radiant Heat5 of 10
An electric color like lemon, lime or cobalt can lift your spirits as well as earn you some serious style points.
SHOP NOW: Bright Dress, $98
Hard Rock6 of 10
Add some downtown edge to your look with a motocross jacket or a hardware-embellished leather bag.
SHOP NOW: Studded Bag, $141
Easy Rider7 of 10
Somewhat slouchy, somewhat structured, this season’s hottest pant shape is thankfully all about style and comfort.
SHOP NOW: Slouchy Trousers, $162
Just Relax8 of 10
Casual style doesn’t mean messy. Broken-in jeans, preppy loafers and an oversize cardigan come together for a low-key but stylish look.
SHOP NOW: Loafers, $76
Graphic Designer9 of 10
A bold statement top in a graphic print is a great way to break out of your jeans-and-T-shirt cycle.
SHOP NOW: Graphic Top, $115
Color Scheme10 of 10
The perfect transitional outfit: jeans, errand-friendly flats and a cropped jacket in an unexpected and cheerful color.
SHOP NOW: Colorful Cropped Jacket, $85