- Next1 of 8Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next2 of 8Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next3 of 8Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next4 of 8Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next5 of 8Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next6 of 8Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next7 of 8Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next8 of 8Casey Neidorf
- Sidewalk StyleCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Chop Shop1 of 8
With the temperature still high during the day as we approach the end of summer, we looked to real women from Los Angeles and Bend, OR for stylish ways to beat the heat. —Glo
Top off a feminine miniskirt with an edgy take on the classic chambray button-up.
SHOP NOW: Chambray Shirt
Short Story2 of 8
Go high-waisted with your sailor shorts, but wear a shirt with a little volume up top for a balanced look.
SHOP NOW: High-Waisted Shorts
Got The Blues3 of 8
Switch out your black bag for one in navy to add pop of unexpected—yet incredibly chic—color.
SHOP NOW: Navy Tote
Prints-iples4 of 8
Max out your style in a bold, floor-length dress that transitions easily from summer into fall.
SHOP NOW: Printed Maxi-Dress
Like Butta5 of 8
For an ultra-flattering look, wear an A-line dress that hits just above the knee and cinches at the small of your waist.
SHOP NOW: A-Line Dress
Silver Streak6 of 8
Protect your peepers with full-mirror aviators, the coolest way to block those rays.
SHOP NOW: Aviators
Romper Room7 of 8
Stay cool in a little romper—perfect for grown-up play dates.
SHOP NOW: Romper
Ahoy, Matey8 of 8
Who knew nautical stripes and little ruffles could get on so swimmingly?
SHOP NOW: Striped Dress