- Next1 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next11 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next12 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Sidewalk StyleCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
In Living Color1 of 12
With fall fast approaching, we looked to the experts of fashion—editors and stylists who attended the runway shows in Paris earlier this year—for the most inspiring, innovative accessories and styling tips that you can try today. By Laurie Trott
Keep the silhouettes simple and graphic when mixing bold colors such as tomato red, acid yellow and electric purple for pieces that work together effortlessly.
SHOP NOW: Purple Scarf
The Envelope, Please2 of 12
Keep it simple and structured when accessorizing with voluminous clothing. Try a sleek envelope clutch in a contrasting color that will pop while remaining seamless with your outfit.
SHOP NOW: Envelope Clutch
La Dolce Vita3 of 12
Create your own Fellini-esque bombshell look with monochromatic, form-fitting pieces: a below-the-knee pencil skirt, sexy stilettos and a thin knit shawl.
SHOP NOW: Pencil Skirt
Professor Plum4 of 12
Take a lesson from the school of freestyle dressing—mix and match prints and solids in neutrals such as black and navy. Add a shot of color with a statement scarf that ties the outfit together.
SHOP NOW: Magenta Scarf
Caped Crusader5 of 12
Add a splash of Scotch charm and color to an otherwise black-and-white outfit with a bright red plaid cape. It will top off any outfit!
SHOP NOW: Plaid Cape
Razor's Edge6 of 12
Sharply tailored jackets and trousers add instant polish to any professional look, but add camel or gray to chicly shake up the typical black-and-white look.
SHOP NOW: Camel Coat
Fringe Benefits7 of 12
Ditch the simple jacket in favor of a fluid, fringe-trim poncho. Keep it looking streamlined by anchoring the outfit with slim black trousers and simple booties.
SHOP NOW: Fringed Poncho
Violet Femme8 of 12
Add an element of surprise to your tough-chic biker jacket in a purple hue for a shockingly new take on this perennial favorite.
SHOP NOW: Purple Moto Jacket
Snake Charmer9 of 12
Look exceptionally current and double up on two must-have trends: python prints and a floor-grazing maxi. Balance these lengthy proportions with a cropped jacket and heels.
SHOP NOW: Snake Print Maxi
Coming Up Roses10 of 12
Florals aren't just for summer, so make them transitional by adding woolly layers and shiny accessories.
SHOP NOW: Floral Print Pants
Green Piece11 of 12
Pull a quirky look together by making one color the common denominator throughout the outfit, as seen here with a lime green sweater, clutch and bangle.
SHOP NOW: Leopard Coat
School Of Rock12 of 12
Keep a blazer and pleated skirt from getting too schoolgirl sweet by peppering it with bits of black.
SHOP NOW: Pleat Midi Skirt