Sidewalk Style: Coachella
- Next1 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next2 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next4 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next8 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next9 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next10 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next11 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next12 of 12StyleSight
- Sidewalk Style: CoachellaCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Indio Girls1 of 12
The annual outdoor music festival Coachella is an opportunity to showcase not just great music, but also personal style. Here are some of the most stylish festival-goers at this year’s event, along with tips and tricks to get their looks.
SHOP NOW: Red Skirt
Tie The Knot2 of 12
Make your favorite button-down oxford festival-friendly by knotting the waist and rolling up the sleeves.
SHOP NOW: Blue Button Down Shirt
A Whiter Shade Of Pale3 of 12
Mix and match whites, in both textures and proportions, to create a dynamic, ethereal ensemble.
SHOP NOW: White Corset
Loafing Around4 of 12
Heels in the grass are never easy to pull off. So try a trendy, two-tone penny loafer if you're after a stylish shoe that promises comfort.
SHOP NOW: Penny Loafers
Electric Ladyland5 of 12
Mix eras for a knockout effect. Try pairing a '70s halter dress in a shocking shade of neon with a '50s style fedora.
SHOP NOW: Halter Dress
Set Sail6 of 12
Feeling nautical but not the stripes? Try a summery, retro-inspired jumpsuit.
SHOP NOW: Nautical Jumpsuits
Animal Instincts7 of 12
Quirky neon accessories and a snug, mesh crop-top balance a floor-grazing leopard skirt.
SHOP NOW: Leopard Skirt
Short Circuit8 of 12
Anchor a feminine crochet top with a pair of sleek black shorts.
SHOP NOW: Crochet Top
Just Bead It9 of 12
Up the style ante with a jersey T-shirt dress and denim vest by adding a vibrant, intricately beaded statement necklace.
SHOP NOW: Beaded Necklace
You Say Tomato...10 of 12
A tomato red macrame top becomes the main attraction when paired with light blue fringe shorts and a matching bucket bag.
SHOP NOW: Macrame
The Bees Knees11 of 12
Or not, for that matter. If you're not ready to bare more of those gams, then opt for shorts that hit at the top of the shin.
SHOP NOW: Knee-Length Shorts
Right Angles12 of 12
Keep it simple when dressing around an asymmetrical skirt. A basic black T-shirt and low-key leather accessories are all you need.
SHOP NOW: Black T-Shirt