Sidewalk Style: He Says, She Says
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 13Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 13Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 13Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 13Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 13Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 13Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 13Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 13Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next11 of 13Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next12 of 13Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next13 of 13Imaxtree.com
- Sidewalk Style: He Says, She SaysCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Intro_v011 of 13
Block Me Out2 of 13
He Says: I love all the colors in this outfit, and a fedora on a woman is always cool in my book. I'm not sure what's going on with the sheer skirt, but I'm pretty sure she's wearing the key to my heart.
She Says: A little over-the-top color-blocking never hurt anyone, and she's definitely doing it the right way by sticking to clean lines. I love how the retro shoe is playing peekaboo from underneath the sheer aubergine skirt.
Mad For Mod3 of 13
He Says: Cool sunglasses. The snakeskin bag is sleek and sexy, but I could do without the skirt.
She Says: Windowpane plaid is perfect for fall, especially when paired with suede Mary Jane heels. I love the oversized clutch in a pop-of-color snakeskin. And the cat-eye sunglasses? Yes, please!
Mix Master4 of 13
He Says: This is a tad aggressive. From my perspective, pick one printed piece.
She Says: She is a little camouflaged with the foliage, but mixed prints are a great way to make a bold statement, especially when they're all in shades of black and white.
Bewitching5 of 13
He Says: I like that she's showing some leg with a short black dress and dressing it up with classic pearls.
She Says: Refined goth = amazing. Adding a floor-length coat over a shorter dress makes this LBD cool-weather appropriate, and topping off with a floppy felt hat adds an unexpected super-chic element.
Sock Hop6 of 13
He Says: I don't understand the socks-with-the-heels look. But I do think her outfit looks like she raided her brother's closet and made the preppy look cool.
She Says: Trompe l'oeil is the name of the game for this edgy spin on the Peter Pan collar. The overall combo of the collarless blazer, red shorts and, yes, socks makes for a cheeky co-ed look.
Long & Lean7 of 13
He Says: I'm not a fan of the dark lipstick, but I like the lacey top with the long black skirt.
She Says: This is a daring look, especially with the one-shouldered jacket, but she pulls it off. The feminine lace tank plays well off the sleek metallic collar necklace.
Boy Toy8 of 13
He Says: I get that it's "in" to be edgy and wear gender-bending clothes, but I think this is a little much.
She Says: What's more fun that wearing a boy-meets-girl outfit while traipsing around town? When going androgynous, try a clean-lined silky blouse for a feminine touch.
Electric Shock9 of 13
He Says: I need sunglasses to look directly at this.
She Says: She is definitely embracing the neon trend, but try pairing mega-watt hues with neutrals for a more wearable look.
In Chains10 of 13
He Says: She's the cool, confident girl who doesn't look like she's trying too hard. The leopard-print skirt yells fun, and I like that she plays it down with a white shirt and gold jewelry.
She Says: I agree that when going animal, you should try it with solids for an easy-wearing day look. And bold gold jewelry is a definite must for the season.
Honor Roll11 of 13
He Says: I love the grown-up schoolgirl look, and the brown carryall adds a little warmth, instead of typical black.
She Says: It's a very sweet and playful look. Wearing knee-high socks with a short skirt is a demure way to cover up.
Flattering Fourties12 of 13
He Says: She looks comfortable, and you could wear this dress anywhere. I like the burnt orange color and simple floral print.
She Says: Forties fashion done right! The delicate print works well on her petite frame, and the below-the-knee length paired with a peep-toe is a flattering length for almost anyone.
Com-Pleat Me13 of 13
He Says: This outfit is sexy in an elegant way.
She Says: I'm in love with this pleated, floor-sweeping maxi! Paired with a lace blouse and quilted clutch, it's oh-so chic.
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession