Sidewalk Style: Down Under
- Next1 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next2 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next4 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next8 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next9 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next10 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next11 of 11StyleSight
Aussie Chic1 of 11
The women of Melbourne, Australia have some serious style—and they’re not afraid to show it off. From girly getups with bow ties to trendy harem pants with a classic twist, these 12 Down Under looks will give you some new inspiration for stepping out stateside.
SHOP NOW: Mini Skirt
White Now2 of 11
Who says that you need to wait for Memorial Day to wear white? Take a note from the Aussies and pair a pretty ivory sheath with rich brown accessories to get summer started early.
SHOP NOW: White Dress
Give The Boot3 of 11
Break out your old Doc Martens—the shorter 8 Eye Lace will do—for a retro addition to any little black dress or a favorite pair of jeans.
SHOP NOW: Doc Marten Boots
Fit To Be Tied4 of 11
A bow tie is an unexpected way to achieve the masculine look that’s big for spring. Pair it with a skirt to show your feminine side.
SHOP NOW: Polka Dot Bow Tie
Vest Dressed5 of 11
Give a classic dress and tights some edge with a faux fur vest and nerdy-chic specs.
SHOP NOW: Faux Fur Vest
Nice Crop6 of 11
A fitted, cropped black jacket is an easy way to balance out fuller harem pants.
SHOP NOW: Cropped Black Jacket
Get Wild7 of 11
It’s all in the details when it comes to wearing basic black. A simple animal print accessory always adds a luxe touch.
SHOP NOW: Leopard Print Scarf
Jean Theory8 of 11
A denim top and matching bottom can be difficult to pull off. Wearing two different washes keeps the look from being too matchy-matchy.
SHOP NOW: Denim Shorts
Print Shop9 of 11
A printed dress can be casual enough to wear by day, but date night is just heels and an evening clutch away.
SHOP NOW: Printed Dress
Fancy Footwork10 of 11
Intricate laced sandals update a sweet and simple jumper dress.
SHOP NOW: Lace-Up Sandals
Top Coat11 of 11
A tailored overcoat looks professional and sleek over a carefully edited ensemble or a casual black outfit.
SHOP NOW: Overcoat
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession