Sidewalk Style: Nashville
- Next1 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next2 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next3 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next4 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next5 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next6 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next7 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next8 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next9 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next10 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next11 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next12 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next13 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next14 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next15 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next16 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next17 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next18 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next19 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next20 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next21 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next22 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next23 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next24 of 25Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next25 of 25Alexis Jonnson
Music City1 of 25
For this edition of Sidewalk Style we traveled to Nashville, Tennessee, in search of stylish women. From pretty prepsters to rocker chicks and everything in between, check out these real women whose looks we love.
Casual Conversation2 of 25
Here's a great weekend outfit: jeans, boots and a leather jacket. These wardrobe staples make getting dressed just so easy.
SHOP NOW: Leather Jacket
Bright Idea3 of 25
Layer in a bright top to add a pop of color to an otherwise-tame look.
SHOP NOW: Pink Tank Top
Ties That Bind4 of 25
The toggle coat completes her polished equestrian-inspired look.
SHOP NOW: Toggle Coat
Rock Out5 of 25
A jean jacket plus leather leggings and a graphic tee make for a great rock look.
SHOP NOW: Jean Jacket
Right Angle6 of 25
An asymmetrical top adds a trendy touch to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Asymmetrical Shirt
Piece by Piece7 of 25
With certain wardrobe building blocks like tall, flat boots, a statement scarf, jeans and a lightweight jacket, you'll always look pulled together.
SHOP NOW: Flat Boots
Personal Best8 of 25
No matter what season it is, have fun with your style by mixing in accessories or prints that express your personality.
SHOP NOW: Printed Dress
Flower Child9 of 25
This '60s-inspired shift dress could also be worn in the spring sans tights, boots and the long-sleeve T-shirt.
SHOP NOW: Shift Dress
Neutral Territory10 of 25
We love the cool mix of soft camels, beiges and caramels in this outfit.
SHOP NOW: Trench Coat
First Blush11 of 25
Just a hint of pink in this woman's coat lends warming glow to her cold-weather outfit.
SHOP NOW: Pink Jacket
Mad for Plaid12 of 25
The plaid button down shirt is becoming a wardrobe staple — it's not just for angsty teens anymore.
SHOP NOW: Plaid Shirt
Belt It Out13 of 25
Accentuate your waist in a belted shirt dress.
SHOP NOW: Shirt Dress
Knit Wit14 of 25
Not every winter day calls for a heavy coat. Try a sweater jacket in a chunky knit on warmer days.
SHOP NOW: Sweater Jacket
Back to Basics15 of 25
If you have the basic building blocks of a good wardrobe, including jeans, black boots and a simple black sweater, you'll save time getting dressed in the morning.
SHOP NOW: Black Turtleneck
Pile It On16 of 25
Think of all the parts of your outfits as "layers." That includes your boots, bag and scarf.
SHOP NOW: Fringe Scarf
In the Field17 of 25
A field jacket is a great option for both mild and chilly days — just add or subtract your layers depending on the weather.
SHOP NOW: Field Jacket
Mini Me18 of 25
A miniskirt becomes less sexy and more stylish with a pair of tights underneath.
SHOP NOW: Sheer Tights
Purple Heart19 of 25
Try this jewel tone in all its various shades from cool to warm for a great winter look.
SHOP NOW: Purple Sweater
In the Bag20 of 25
When the rest of your outfit is subdued, go for a brightly colored handbag or tote.
SHOP NOW: Bright Bag
Day by Day21 of 25
Find a daytime look that works for your lifestyle, whether it's a suit for an office job or jeans and boots for a less traditional gig.
SHOP NOW: Skinny Jeans
Think Pink22 of 25
Chase the winter blues away in a brightly colored coat or parka.
SHOP NOW: Bright Jacket
Over It23 of 25
Boxy, '80s-style overcoats are definitely in this season. We think the chicest color choices here are gray, navy and black.
SHOP NOW: Boxy Overcoat
White Out24 of 25
Winter white is a classic look that never goes out of style.
SHOP NOW: White Sweater
Shine On25 of 25
If you are not a fan of bright colors, add some interest to your outfit with a bit of shine or texture.
SHOP NOW: Shiny Jacket
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession