Sidewalk Style: New York City
- Next1 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next11 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next12 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Sidewalk Style: New York CityCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
In Full Bloom1 of 12
New York City style is at its prime when the weather heats up. Whether they're mixing tough city elements with feminine florals or donning the new preppy neons, we've found 12 women in the Big Apple whose style we love. –Laurie Trott
Make a billowy floral dress office-appropriate by adding a cropped, tailored blazer.
Match Dot Com2 of 12
Flirt up a printed matching suit by trying a shorts version, and add '40s-style heels for a playful feminine touch.
The Boxer3 of 12
Square off the proportions of a boxy, top-handle bag with a delicate dress and feminine, strappy heels.
Short Cuts4 of 12
Balance proportions when wearing cropped trousers by tucking in your top, belting at the waist, and wearing a stacked heel.
Go Big5 of 12
To keep your styling youthful when carrying an oversize '80s throwback satchel, layer a bad-girl biker vest over a vibrant floral minidress.
Long and Lean6 of 12
Consider neons a blank canvas—mix the wild shades with metallics in conservative shapes for a quirky, preppy-nouveau look.
The Clash7 of 12
When mixing prints, find a common color to tie the pieces together. Pair a micro-print with a maxi-print, and go for bold shoes and bags.
Prints Charming8 of 12
Dress down bold-printed silk trousers with a worn-in denim jacket and a crossbody bag.
Rock of Ages9 of 12
Top off a vintage T-shirt with a tough, chic biker jacket and slate-gray jeggings.
Minimal Impact10 of 12
Maximize this under-the-radar trend by mixing volumes and neutral hues—pair a full, pleated skirt with a fitted blouse and platform heels.
Photo Op11 of 12
Photo prints are the new florals this summer. Get ahead of the curve for spring, and temper bright colors with simple, neutral-hued shoes and bags.
Air Supply12 of 12
Balance the fluidity of an ethereal chiffon dress with rugged, lace-front booties.