Sidewalk Style: NYC
- Next1 of 11Melodie Jeng
- Previous Next2 of 11Melodie Jeng
- Previous Next3 of 11Melodie Jeng
- Previous Next4 of 11Melodie Jeng
- Previous Next5 of 11Melodie Jeng
- Previous Next6 of 11Melodie Jeng
- Previous Next7 of 11Melodie Jeng
- Previous Next8 of 11Melodie Jeng
- Previous Next9 of 11Melodie Jeng
- Previous Next10 of 11Melodie Jeng
- Previous Next11 of 11Melodie Jeng
- Sidewalk Style: NYCCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Transition It1 of 11
Dressing for the schizophrenic weather of early spring (warm one day, snowing the next) is no small feat, but these 12 ladies show how to transition the latest trends into the new season. –Zoe Schaefer
Loungewear gets updated this season with high waists and slim cuts. They can even make a debut at the office—just be sure to keep the rest of the outfit sophisticated with pointy flats and a ladylike tote.
Marine Life2 of 11
Lightweight, cropped pants are a safe way to try out the latest coral trend. Pair them with a nautical striped top for a look that's classic but fun.
At Ease3 of 11
Ease into the military trend with a flattering navy blazer that has structured shoulders and nob buttons.
Color-Coded4 of 11
Color-blocking can present itself in many ways. If a mosaic dress is too much to handle, then try the trend by piecing together different-colored separates.
Fold 'Em5 of 11
Pleats are an easy way to jazz up an outfit, especially in one of spring's pastel hues. Layer on a leather jacket for warmth.
Men's Club6 of 11
An oversize men's coat looks feminine when teamed with a short skirt and tights.
In Bloom7 of 11
A flirty floral dress is a spring staple, but anchoring it with dark tights gives it a bit of edge—while keeping you warm on cooler days.
Prints Charming8 of 11
Mixing prints is a fresh way to make a bold statement. Keep similar patterns like complicated florals within one color scheme to avoid a dizzying effect.
Hue Knew?9 of 11
Bright accessories are essential this spring, and a neutral tote trimmed in mandarin orange and peacock blue adds that extra zing to a classic trench.
Tea Time10 of 11
Trade in your maxi dress for a midi one. An oversize floral print and a skinny belt give the look a cool, vintage vibe.
Let Loose11 of 11
Set skinnies aside for a moment and slip on a pair of slouchy trousers that look refined when paired with a simple blazer and strappy kitten heels.