Sidewalk Style: NYFW
- Next1 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next11 of 11Imaxtree.com
Manhattan Project1 of 11
The runway may give you a preview of the upcoming fall trends, but the streets of Manhattan during New York Fashion Week are where you'll find the latest styles. Faux furs, leather leggings and pops of neon were seen on real women around town. Here are the looks we loved, plus tips on how to wear them. —Alexis Jonnson
Jeans get an upgrade with neon hues and rocker leather styles.
Long Story2 of 11
An elegant printed dress gets daytime appropriate when topped with a playful vest and practical accessories.
Queen Bee3 of 11
Trade in the standard-issue black pencil skirt for one in a bright hue that hints at the warm weather to come.
Minty Fresh4 of 11
Color-block using sweet pastels and calming neutrals, plus a shocking zing of neon.
Late Harvest5 of 11
A silky tie blouse and T-strap heels dress up a printed mini.
Blue's Clues6 of 11
Shades of grays and blues happily mix, especially when different textures are at play.
Pretty Bird7 of 11
Offset a playful printed maxi-dress with a structured, heavyweight jacket that hits at the high of the hip.
Highland Games8 of 11
A bright tweed jacket and pom-pom topper add a burst of color and fun to an otherwise basic outfit.
Buttoned Up9 of 11
Don't let this librarian look fool you—the retro-chic silhouette means serious fashion business.
Winter Arrangement10 of 11
Florals bloom (even in winter) with darker tones and bolder prints, perfect to play off a masculine parka.
Street Chic11 of 11
Dramatic heels, a military jacket and a global-inspired clutch come together to create a look that's boho chic with an urban edge.
NEXT GALLERY: Sidewalk Style: He Says, She Says
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession