Sidewalk Style: Paris
- Next1 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Sidewalk Style: Paris10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Citrus L'Amour1 of 10
I love Paris in the springtime… and we're seeing a lively trend on the streets of this famous French capital. Citrus hues are popping against the greige, showing that greens and yellows are a hot color trend to incorporate into your wardrobe. —Alexis Jonnson
What better way to offset flame-red hair than with mixed prints? Houndstooth and leopard prints are unexpectedly complementary in cool, retro hues.
Lemonhead2 of 10
A sunny, cable-knit sweater over a similarly hued button-down adds a personal touch to cropped menswear trousers. A metallic clutch and simple sandals are the perfect modern finishing touches.
Love Mint3 of 10
Lessen the sweetness of a pastel skirt by wearing it with a tough biker jacket and black hose and brogues.
(Not So) Granny Smith4 of 10
A chunky, apple-green sweater keeps you warm on a cool spring day, while a classic camel coat and cognac bag tone down this healthy color.
Neon Lights5 of 10
Falling somewhere between pastels and neons, this color-blocked sweater-and-jeans combo is a fresh and daring take on the spring classics.
Pretty Bird6 of 10
A little bird told me that pleats are big for spring, especially in a bright, canary-yellow tone, which adds a pop of color to an almost all-black look.
In Print7 of 10
A colorfully printed coat adds visual interest to any timeless outfit.
Hard Candy8 of 10
Style delicate layers together for the ultimate feminine outfit. A soft, jade cashmere sweater brightens up the more neutral tones.
White Hot9 of 10
Wide-leg trousers are challenging the skinny jean to a duel. And while these white pants take center stage, a blond bag pops without overpowering the outfit.
Yellow Jacket10 of 10
Be the buzz of the style community—and weather-ready—in an eye-catching saffron rain jacket.
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- The oversized trend that's making a comeback
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- 9 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 Must-Read Tips for a Healthy Divorce
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession