See how real women work transitional style
- Next1 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next11 of 11Imaxtree.com
- See how real women work transitional style10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Dream Team1 of 11
As we prepare to say goodbye to the blistering heat of summer and hello to the brisk fall season, we're looking to real women to inspire our transitional style. —Alexis Jonnson
Not ready to pack away your pastel hues? Make your pretty pinks and blues fall-appropriate by teaming them up with dark hues such as black and navy.
Layer Cake2 of 11
Take a minidress into autumn with thick tights and ankle booties for a flirty look. Layer on a boxy menswear-inspired blazer for added warmth.
Violet Femme3 of 11
A thick, cropped jacket helps usher your flowy maxi dress into the cooler months ahead. Try over-the-elbow gloves for added drama.
Parkas and Rec4 of 11
A utilitarian, olive-green jacket goes with everything from little skirts and heels to denim and boots.
Biker Babe5 of 11
No need to give up your favorite denim cutoffs come fall. Simply slip on a pair of opaque tights and city boots.
Bedtime Stories6 of 11
Pair your comfy pajama-style bottoms with a chunky knit.
Mix Master7 of 11
Continue to playfully mix your prints, just opt for darker hues in fall. Start with a statement sweater and build your look from there.
Neutral Territory8 of 11
Rich caramel-colored leathers will help you get in the spirit of the changing season. Top off your look with a faux-fur vest for extra coziness.
It's a Cinch9 of 11
Trade in your skinny leather leggings for a pair of roomy, high-waist trousers.
Red Alert10 of 11
The easiest way to wear this fall's hot crimson hue? Try a structured, military-inspired coat that will look polished while adding a pop of color.
Cobalt Cue11 of 11
Keep your cool in skinny jeans and a white tee topped with a moto-inspired jacket in an unexpectedly bright color.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession