Sidewalk Style: Venice Beach
- Next1 of 19Molly Cranna
- Previous Next2 of 19Molly Cranna
- Previous Next3 of 19Molly Cranna
- Previous Next4 of 19Molly Cranna
- Previous Next5 of 19Molly Cranna
- Previous Next6 of 19Molly Cranna
- Previous Next7 of 19Molly Cranna
- Previous Next8 of 19Molly Cranna
- Previous Next9 of 19Molly Cranna
- Previous Next10 of 19Molly Cranna
- Previous Next11 of 19Molly Cranna
- Previous Next12 of 19Molly Cranna
- Previous Next13 of 19Molly Cranna
- Previous Next14 of 19Molly Cranna
- Previous Next15 of 19Molly Cranna
- Previous Next16 of 19Molly Cranna
- Previous Next17 of 19Molly Cranna
- Previous Next18 of 19Molly Cranna
- Previous Next19 of 19Molly Cranna
- Sidewalk Style: Venice BeachCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
California Cool1 of 19
There's no escaping the warm weather so you might as well start dressing the part. We rounded up the most stylish ladies where it's always summer—Venice Beach—and share the best styling tips for a laidback afternoon in the sun.
Add a bit of East Coast cool to a Venice Beach ensemble by accessorizing with a tailored, striped oxford shoe and a woven straw hat.
Cloud Nine2 of 19
Try milder colorblocking by mixing dreamy sorbet shades such as apricot, mint and watermelon for a sweet effect.
Sheer Bliss3 of 19
When worn over an opaque half-slip, an ethereal, semi-sheer floral dress,is suddenly afternoon-appropriate.
Short & Sweet4 of 19
Keep short shorts casual by sporting lace-up canvas sneakers and oversize shades.
The New School5 of 19
Manage the proportions of a snug crop top by adding roomy, tapered-leg trousers and dramatic hoop earrings.
Swing City6 of 19
Go for a full '40s effect by pairing a bow tie top with high-waisted, wide-leg trousers.
Dark Shadows7 of 19
Rock a laidback take on modern goth with a perfectly faded tank and a floor-grazing black skirt.
Graphic Artist8 of 19
Simple black shorts gain interest when worn with a black-and-white top and intricately woven red sandals.
Mad Hatter9 of 19
Finish charming separates such as an appliqué crop top with a dramatic striped sunhat.
My Blue Nights10 of 19
Balance the bohemian side of an ethnic-print maxi dress and jingly-jangly jewels with a modern, electric-hued T-shirt.
Neutral Territory11 of 19
Make neutrals a talking point by mixing textures and shades. Try contrasting seams, patch pockets and asymmetrical hemlines.
Light Bright12 of 19
Try a neon tube top under a semi-sheer cover for a subtle pop of color.
Almost Famous13 of 19
Perfectly round shades and a crochet-detailed top cue a retro, I'm with the band vibe.
Stay Solid14 of 19
Anchor clashing prints. Try bold stripes and graphic florals with bright, solid separates.
Hippie Dippie Chic15 of 19
Tuck a tiny tank into a subtle-print circle skirt and finish with lace-up moccasins.
You Say Tomato...16 of 19
Brighten up a black-and-white ensemble with a tomato-red crossbody bag.
Tiny Dancer17 of 19
An otherwise athletic-inspired outfit becomes sweet when paired with a breezy, ballet-like skirt.
The Clash18 of 19
Play with patterns by pairing a graphic tee with contrasting shorts.
Denim Disguise19 of 19
A romantic floral blouse becomes less fussy when you style it with cutoff shorts and a tomboy-style fedora.