Skinnygirl's Closet Full of Fashion
Style Tips to Get You Summer-Ready
Summer 2012 is taking a big departure from last year's masculine looks and military-inspired pieces. Instead, everything's coming up roses (and daffodils, and orchids, and daisies) this year. Head-to-toe floral prints were all over the runways (and now in your nearest boutique!). Always flirty, pretty and appropriate for summer, florals add a feminine touch to everything you wear. Our tip? If floral prints aren't your thing, then try a flower-inspired accessory like a cocktail ring, statement necklace or fun headband.
A Lady Always Drinks Responsibly
Skinnygirl® Piña Colada, Made with Rum, Liqueur, and Natural Flavors, 9.95% Alc./Vol.
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession