Skinnygirl's Closet Full of Fashion
Style Tips to Get You Summer-Ready
Summer 2012 is taking a big departure from last year's masculine looks and military-inspired pieces. Instead, everything's coming up roses (and daffodils, and orchids, and daisies) this year. Head-to-toe floral prints were all over the runways (and now in your nearest boutique!). Always flirty, pretty and appropriate for summer, florals add a feminine touch to everything you wear. Our tip? If floral prints aren't your thing, then try a flower-inspired accessory like a cocktail ring, statement necklace or fun headband.
A Lady Always Drinks Responsibly
Skinnygirl® Piña Colada, Made with Rum, Liqueur, and Natural Flavors, 9.95% Alc./Vol.
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession