Sorbet Shop: Spring's candy coated hue
- Next1 of 16Glo
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of American Eagle Outfitters
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of Ann Taylor
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of Ann Taylor
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Jessica Simpson Collection
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of Coach
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of Nine West
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
Sorbet-Shop1 of 16
Shape Shifter2 of 16
Enhance your curves by tucking a tee into this form-fitting skirt.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Dyed Denim Pencil Skirt, $98
Lemon Drop3 of 16
Wake up your stone-colored khakis with a soft yellow henley.
SHOP NOW: AE Featherlight Henley, $20
Pretty in Pink4 of 16
A double-breasted blazer in all-girl pink pairs perfectly with shades of gray.
SHOP NOW: Tophsop Double Breasted Blazer, $120
Soft Sidewinder5 of 16
Snake prints get sweet this spring—enhance your waist with a chic, offbeat belt.
SHOP NOW: Ann Taylor Exotic Skinny Belt, $34
Wrap It Up6 of 16
Finish your favorite jeans-and-tee look with a scarf that has a frothy texture.
SHOP NOW: Ann Taylor Scarf, $98
Fit to Print7 of 16
This dress gets an edge from its graphic black and pastel combo.
SHOP NOW: Diane Von Furstenberg Silk Dress, $445
Find a Platform8 of 16
Take a break from sweet ballet flats and make a statement with sculptural heels.
SHOP NOW: Jessica Simpson Collection Platform, $98
Under Armor9 of 16
Try a petal-pink bra and panty set for a playful base.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie Lace Waif Bra and Bikini, $52/set
Blue Monday10 of 16
Brighten up an office outfit with delicate chandelier earrings.
SHOP NOW: Anthropolgie Chandelier Earrings, $38
Working Wonder11 of 16
Morning, noon and night, this sleek satchel will work overtime for your look.
SHOP NOW: Coach Embossed Python Satchel, $798
Button Up12 of 16
Pair this whimsically neutral blouse with skirts, trousers or jeans.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie "Bluebottle" Blouse, $118
Coming Up Roses13 of 16
Try a faded rose-patterned jean with a bright red top for a punchy look.
SHOP NOW: Current Elliott Low-Rise Jeans, $200
Heavy Metal14 of 16
Lighten up an all-black ensemble with a softly hued metallic satchel.
SHOP NOW: Nine West Mini Cross-Body Bag, $69
Just Peachy15 of 16
An accordion-pleat skirt in a neutral, peachy shade will work with just about everything.
SHOP NOW: Topshop PU Pleated Skirt, $96
Daisy Chain16 of 16
Balance the sweetness of this printed blouse with sharply tailored trousers and stilettos.
SHOP NOW: Marc Jacobs Cotton Shirt, $495
NEXT GALLERY: Unlikely Design Icon: Confectioner
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession