- Next1 of 23Glo
- Previous Next2 of 23Courtesy of Vince Camuto
- Previous Next3 of 23Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous Next4 of 23Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next5 of 23Courtesy of Talbot's
- Previous Next6 of 23Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next7 of 23Courtesy of Tory Burch
- Previous Next8 of 23Courtesy of Melie Bianco
- Previous Next9 of 23Courtesy of Vince Camuto
- Previous Next10 of 23Courtesy of Matt & Nat
- Previous Next11 of 23Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next12 of 23Courtesy of Madewell
- Previous Next13 of 23Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next14 of 23Courtesy of Payless
- Previous Next15 of 23Courtesy of Max & Chloe
- Previous Next16 of 23Courtesy of Echo
- Previous Next17 of 23Courtesy of Cole Haan
- Previous Next18 of 23Courtesy of Coach
- Previous Next19 of 23Courtesy of Chicos
- Previous Next20 of 23Courtesy of Charles David
- Previous Next21 of 23Courtesy of Banana Republic
- Previous Next22 of 23Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next23 of 23Courtesy of Ann Taylor
- Spring FlingCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
INTRO_Spring_v011 of 23
Fruit Punch2 of 23
By Laurie Trott
Shockingly bright leather satchels are a great way to experiment with all the colors of the season.
SHOP NOW: Vince Camuto Bag, $220
The Old Ball & Chain3 of 23
Dress up a '70s halter dress with these glittering drop earrings.
SHOP NOW: Tuleste Market Earrings, $80
Blue Suede Shoes4 of 23
Splurge on a fabulous pair of heels that give instant fashion expert street-cred to any spring look.
SHOP NOW: Prada Shoes, $795
Here Kitty Kitty...5 of 23
Try a bow-embellished kitten-heel shoe in a soft pink. We promise it will go with nearly everything!
SHOP NOW: Talbot's Shoe, $129
BING MORE: Kitten Heels
Knit One...6 of 23
Yeah, you know how it goes. Give some texture to an all-white outfit with a feminine, crochet hobo.
SHOP NOW: The Sac Bag, $58
Craft Services7 of 23
The antidote to the sparkly necklace, this vibrant cord necklace adds quirk to a classic T-shirt-and-jeans combo.
SHOP NOW: Tory Burch Necklace, $295
BING MORE: Statement Necklaces
True Grit8 of 23
Fringe and studs on this hobo add a touch of wild west.
SHOP NOW: Melie Bianco Bag, $84
That's A Good Point9 of 23
A glossy patent pump in a shocking coral can shake up your drab work wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: Vince Camuto Shoe, $79
Vegan Glory10 of 23
Style and animal rights activism don't need to be mutually exclusive. This 100% vegan, cross-body bag keeps it politically correct.
SHOP NOW: Matt & Nat Bag, $135
Flower Power11 of 23
Oversize floral embellishment is one of the biggest statements this season. Try a brooch in a deep emerald hue.
SHOP NOW: Marni Brooch, $440
Think Thin12 of 23
With your accessories, that is. The new it-belt is long and lean and sits on the hips.
SHOP NOW: Madewell Belt, $39.50
BING MORE: Skinny Belts
Linked-In13 of 23
Channel sunny skies and warm weather with this Palm Beach-inspired statement necklace.
SHOP NOW: Kenneth Jay Lane Necklace, $80
Optical Illusion14 of 23
Step into the black-and-white trend with this budget-friendly, uber-stylish heel.
SHOP NOW: Isabel Toledo for Payless, $44.99
Cut The Cord15 of 23
Tethered to your desk for the 'ol nine-to-five? Add a bit of beach babe with these crafty cord bracelets.
SHOP NOW: Ettika Bracelents, $50 each
Stripe It Rich16 of 23
Start wearing this graphic trend now by wrapping a silk scarf around your neck.
SHOP NOW: Echo Scarf, $32
The Green Room17 of 23
A classic shape crossbody in a vibrant shade of green adds a bit of prep to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Cole Haan Bag, $248
Powder Room18 of 23
Take a break from that black hole of a hobo and try a ladylike frame-handle bag in a subtle pastel hue.
SHOP NOW: Coach Bag, $598
Out Of Africa19 of 23
Tribal was all over the runways for spring. Start getting into the trend with this gorgeous, budget-savvy bib necklace.
SHOP NOW: Chicos Necklace, $58
Oxford Karma20 of 23
Add a touch of menswear with these perforated leather, lace-up heels.
SHOP NOW: Charles David Shoe, $250
In Bloom21 of 23
The oversize flower detail and natural leather handles keep the hippie-chick factor in check.
SHOP NOW: Banana Republic Bag, $75
Rain Check22 of 23
Face it, April showers are inevitable. Be prepared with this water-repellent hat.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie Hat, $70
The Evening Standard23 of 23
Who says the perfect evening clutch has to be black?
SHOP NOW: Ann Taylor Bag, $98
- 19 Unusual Beauty Tips That Make Life Easier
- 6 Parties Everyone Should Know How to Throw
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Infidelity Questions With No Easy Answers
- What's Your Living Room Style?
- 13 Most Inspiring Biker Babes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession