- Next1 of 13Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Spiegel
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of LL Bean
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of J. Brand
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Gap
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Coldwater Creek
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of BCBG
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of American Eagle
- Spring Forward10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Spring Awakening1 of 13
Fashion Week is beginning in New York City, and while editors and buyers will be previewing what to wear for Fall 2011, we're previewing our favorite trends for Spring that you can wear right now.
Once, Twice, Three Times a Lady2 of 13
By Laurie Trott
Wear an early -'60s style bouclé jacket over a thin black turtleneck and trousers for a chic, daytime look.
SHOP NOW: Spiegel Jacket, $99
Bold Type3 of 13
A graphic-print sundress is a must-have for the upcoming season.
SHOP NOW: Maple Dress, $128
Horizon Lines4 of 13
Nautical stripes are intrinsically spring-y. Give this sophisticated T-shirt dress some French flair by adding sleek ankle boots and a gold chain necklace.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy Dress, $24.50
Au Revoir Les Enfants5 of 13
A playful print on a grown-up silk blouse has all the charm of the '70s, a decade whose style we're about to see a lot of.
SHOP NOW: Milly Blouse, $275
Mellow Yellow6 of 13
It's worth the splurge for this croc-embossed tote that's ridiculously luxe for an everyday carryall.
SHOP NOW: Michael Kors Tote, $895, available March 1.
Check Point7 of 13
A bold gingham in an offbeat violet is a great way to incorporate the menswear trend.
SHOP NOW: L.L. Bean Shirt, $39.50
The Bee's Knees8 of 13
Or lack thereof, since the new hem length hits right below. Try a pencil skirt in a punchy color and add heels to balance the length.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Skirt, $118
The Bell Jar9 of 13
Wide-leg jeans are the must-have denim item this season. The beauty of these is that they're thin through the thigh, so they create the illusion of longer, leaner legs.
SHOP NOW: J. Brand Jeans, $178
Black Tie Affair10 of 13
Add a bit of tux-luxe to a white button down when you belt this at the waist.
SHOP NOW: Gap Belt, $24.50
Find a Loophole11 of 13
A fluttery, crochet cardigan makes a feminine layering piece while you're waiting for the weather to warm up.
SHOP NOW: Coldwater Creek Cardigan, $89.95
Make a Statement12 of 13
Start curating your tribal jewelry collection for the new season with this eclectic bib-collar necklace.
SHOP NOW: BCBG Necklace, $108
Little Darlings13 of 13
The perfect base layer for a charming, laid-back look: Just add a chunky cardigan and jeans.
SHOP NOW: Aerie Camisole, $29.50
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession