- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of Calypso
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Courtesy of Joomi NYC
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Courtesy of Lulu Frost
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Courtesy of Mawi
- Statement NecklacesCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
make_statement_v021 of 9
Arts And Crafts2 of 9
By Lilah Nicolaidis
We love the contrast of soft, oversize silk and chiffon rosettes with bold tribal beading. Wear it with a white tank top or t-shirt for a day out and about.
SHOP NOW: Lizzie Fortunato Jewels Necklace, $500
Beam Me Up3 of 9
Like a ray of sunshine, this necklace brightens up any outfit — and radiates happy vibes all around.
SHOP NOW: Forte Forte Necklace, $95
Child's Play4 of 9
Each vibrant fabric flower resembles a tiny pinwheel, and that makes us feel all sorts of playful — maybe that's why we want to wear it over and over (and over).
SHOP NOW: Lizzie Fortunato Jewels Necklace, $477
Tied Up5 of 9
From J. Crew’s new (and, quite frankly, breathtaking) collaboration with designer Dana Lorenz, this ribbon-and-rhinestone winner would look stellar with a simple top and jeans.
SHOP NOW: Fenton/Fallon For J. Crew Necklace, $295
Mix Master6 of 9
Delicate pearls, oversize gems and tangled chains are entwined for an uptown-meets-downtown look. This necklace is not messing around.
SHOP NOW: Joomi NYC Necklace, $298
Frill Me7 of 9
Dark, glittering rhinestones lend a subtle sexiness to this sunny chiffon, adults-only bib.
SHOP NOW: Queen Bee Necklace, $498
Treasured Heirloom8 of 9
The mix of vintage gems, chains and deco-inspired elements pieces creates a very cool collage effect. We’ll wear this for years to come.
SHOP NOW: Lulu Frost Necklace, $800
Refined And Polished9 of 9
This sophisticated mix of pearls and colored crystals would pair perfectly with a white sundress. An afternoon at the club, anyone?
SHOP NOW: Mawi Necklace, $770
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession