Stay cool for summer and still look professional
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Stylebop/The Limited/Dorothy Perkins/Aldo/J.Crew
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Rebecca Taylor/Zara/American Apparel/Far Fetch
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Les Nouvelles/Topshop/Nasty Gal/American Apparel
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Topshop/Matches Fashion/Zara/The Shoe Box/Zappos
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of La Garconne/Topshop/Dorothy Perkins/Bonton
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Stylebop/The Limited/Dorothy Perkins/Aldo/J.Crew
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Mango/Zara/Nordstrom/Shopbop/Nasty Gal
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Matches Fashion/Topshop/Miss Selfridge/Shoe Dazzle
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Chic Nova/ShoeDazzle/Nasty Gal/Loris Shoes
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Intermix/Topshop/Zara/Shopbop/Mango
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Target/Zara/Nasty Gal/Topshop
- Stay cool for summer and still look professionalCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Dressed to Chill1 of 11
By Zoe Jones
Be the coolest girl at work with these ten breezy business looks just in time for summer.
Shift Work2 of 11
Stay fresh in a sleeveless tunic dress paired with crisp white flats and classic accessories.
Get Busy3 of 11
If sleeves are a must, keep your legs cool in a loose-fitting shirt-dress (that looks like two pieces) with bold accessories. Bonus: The graphic pattern will hide potential sweat marks.
Super Natural4 of 11
Dress up loose linen pants with a structured top, chic block heels and sleek accessories.
Romper Room5 of 11
Team a monochrome jumpsuit with classic patent flats and matching accessories to stay cool and comfortable, while still looking boardroom-ready.
Long Story Short6 of 11
Bermuda shorts are an appropriate length for the office—just keep the rest of the look polished and professional to avoid looking like you're on vacation.
Go With the Flow7 of 11
Airy culottes, a printed blouse and metallic loafers make for a laid-back feminine look perfect for casual Fridays.
Lighten Up8 of 11
Avoid overheating in a drapey blouse and lightweight silk pants that won't cling to your body.
Max Out9 of 11
Modern accessories and sophisticated gold flats turn a maxi dress into a posh and professional office ensemble.
White On10 of 11
A breezy white cotton outfit gets upgraded from beach party to business lunch thanks to bold accessories in modern shapes and eye-catching hues.
Dress Detail11 of 11
Play it cool in a sleeveless army green sundress paired with gold studded flats and a sparkly statement necklace.