Street Style: Menswear-Inspired Looks To Copy
- Next1 of 10Kirstin Sinclair/GettyImages
- Previous Next2 of 10Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 10Kirstin Sinclair/GettyImages
- Previous Next4 of 10Kirstin Sinclair/GettyImages
- Previous Next5 of 10Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 10Kirstin Sinclair/GettyImages
- Previous Next7 of 10Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 10Kirstin Sinclair/GettyImages
- Previous Next9 of 10Kirstin Sinclair/GettyImages
- Previous Next10 of 10Kirstin Sinclair/GettyImages
- Street Style: Menswear-Inspired Looks To Copy10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
London Calling1 of 10
During this week's men's runway shows in London, women embraced the Beau Brummell style. Check out these nine looks and shop our favorite pieces.
Bright Idea2 of 10
No one will think you're borrowing from the boys in this colorful fuchsia suit.
Neck & Neck3 of 10
This outfit's a smart study in layers: a turtleneck styled with a blazer, shawl cardigan and double-breasted jacket.
Skin Deep4 of 10
Who said dressing like a boy's not sexy? Show skin in a blazer with nothing underneath.
Shine On5 of 10
Consider shiny loafers and bright chinos essential to your next menswear-inspired ensemble.
Gray Matter6 of 10
Play with textures and prints by styling a tweed coat over a herringbone suit.
Hats Off7 of 10
A raspberry fedora and printed scarf give a feminine touch to this dapper outfit.
Take a Bow8 of 10
Lend glamour to a double-breasted blazer with high heels and a bow-tie blouse.
Just for Kicks9 of 10
Add a downtown vibe to a boxy coat and slouchy trousers with cool sneakers.
Black Tie10 of 10
Dress down a tux with a boater hat, trench coat and patterned socks.
Shop the Look:
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession