Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- Next1 of 12Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 12Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 12Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 12Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 12Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 12Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 12Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 12Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 12Pierre Suu/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 12Jacopo Raule/GC Images
- Previous Next11 of 12Imaxtree
- Previous Next12 of 12Imaxtree
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion WeekCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Meet Helena Bordon1 of 12
Looking stylish 24/7 isn't easy, which is why this Brazilian blogger is our pick for best PFW style. Check out her 11 outfits, and shop similar pieces too.
Flare Out2 of 12
Borden contrasts a feminine flared dress with a sharply tailored jacket, and adds a cheeky element with a Charlotte's Web book clutch.
In the Details3 of 12
Sticking to a sleek, simple silhouette means you can experiment with colors, embroidery and fun accessories, like Borden's necklace and miniature purse.
Connect the Dots4 of 12
To keep her polka-dot coat from seeming too cutesy, Borden wears it with menswear-inspired trousers and a metal bib necklace.
Short Order5 of 12
A pair of preppy culotte shorts looks elegant when teamed with a checked coat and pointy-toe pumps.
Animal Instincts6 of 12
A graphic T-shirt and playful keychain lend some quirkiness to Bordon's animal-print coat.
Cream of the Crop7 of 12
Show just a touch of skin by pairing a cropped bra top with a boxy short blazer and high-waisted pants.
Cozy Up8 of 12
Make a sleeveless blazer dress look more winter-appropriate by layering it over a turtleneck sweater.
Flying Colors9 of 12
Talk about color coordination: Borden matches perfectly in her teal jumpsuit, embellished denim jacket and shoes.
Gray Matter10 of 12
Mixing prints and textures—like Borden's patterned blazer, semi-sheer top and leather pants—is key when you're wearing neutral hues like gray and black.
Spring Fling11 of 12
Introduce a touch of spring into your cold-weather wardrobe with a floral coat and a playful fringed bag.
Coat Tales12 of 12
Balance out a bold printed coat with more understated colors, like Borden's pastel turtleneck and mini skirt.
Shop the Look:
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession