Style Candy: New York Fashion Week
- Next1 of 9
- Previous Next2 of 9
- Previous Next3 of 9
- Previous Next4 of 9
- Previous Next5 of 9
- Previous Next6 of 9
- Previous Next7 of 9
- Previous Next8 of 9
- Previous Next9 of 9
- Style Candy: New York Fashion WeekCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Intro_SC_Front&Center1 of 9Glo
Zoe-Saldana2 of 9
QUICK TIP: Keep your base layer a similar shade to cropped pieces on top.
Dakota-Fanning3 of 9
QUICK TIP: Soften a potentially icy look by adding soft layers of fabric.
Rooney-Mara4 of 9
QUICK TIP: Give classic lines a modern update by way of skin-baring cutouts.
Camilla-Alves5 of 9
QUICK TIP: Try an ankle-dusting coat for maximum warmth.
Dita-Von-Teese6 of 9
QUICK TIP: Mix textures for variety when going monochromatic.
Molly-Sims7 of 9
QUICK TIP: Wear opaque tights for maximum warmth and coverage under something short.
Nikki-Reed8 of 9
QUICK TIP: Hard lines and clean tailoring let statement pieces mingle with ease.
Zoe-Kravitz9 of 9
QUICK TIP: Add instant attitude by way of a classic winter coat with leather sleeves.