Style Candy: Winter-to-Spring Office Looks
- Next1 of 10
- Previous Next2 of 10
- Previous Next3 of 10
- Previous Next4 of 10
- Previous Next5 of 10
- Previous Next6 of 10
- Previous Next7 of 10
- Previous Next8 of 10
- Previous Next9 of 10
- Previous Next10 of 10
- Style Candy: Winter-to-Spring Office Looks10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Intro_SC_Office_Looks_vo21 of 10Glo
Jessica-Chastain2 of 10
QUICK TIP: Keep accessories to a minimum when wearing bright colors on the corporate scene.
Katherine-Heigl_vo23 of 10
QUICK TIP: Colored denim instantly updates the timeless combo of skinny jeans and a jacket.
Beyonce-Knowles4 of 10
QUICK TIP: Add personality with a brightly colored blazer and snake-printed pumps.
Elisa-Sednaoui5 of 10
QUICK TIP: Mix and match textures to make an all-black look more interesting.
Victoria-Beckham6 of 10
QUICK TIP: Modern leather accessories and boots up the edge of any look.
Miranda-Kerr_vo27 of 10
QUICK TIP: Pairing sheers with tweeds gives textural interest.
Helena-Christensen_vo28 of 10
QUICK TIP: Liven up the office in photographic botanical prints.
Michelle-Williams9 of 10
QUICK TIP: Wear fall's black and navy trend during spring with a shorter hemline.
Kasia-Smutniak10 of 10
QUICK TIP: Instead of opting for dainty details, try a single, oversized feminine piece that makes a statement.
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession