Style Candy: Stars Off Duty
- Next1 of 9
- Previous Next2 of 9
- Previous Next3 of 9
- Previous Next4 of 9
- Previous Next5 of 9
- Previous Next6 of 9
- Previous Next7 of 9
- Previous Next8 of 9
- Previous Next9 of 9
- Style Candy: Stars Off DutyCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Intro_SC_Stars_Off_Duty_vo21 of 9Glo
Selena-Gomez2 of 9
QUICK TIP: Simple gold hoops add a bit of glamour to a solid bikini and shades.
Jessica-Alba3 of 9
QUICK TIP: Old-school boots look feminine and funky when paired with a cheeky graphic tee.
Kate-Middleton4 of 9
QUICK TIP: There's no need to overdo this look with a plaid shirt. Keep it simple by pairing a sweet blouse with bootleg jeans.
Liv-Tyler_vo25 of 9
QUICK TIP: Forget the abominable snowman look. A luxe beanie and city slicker parka will make you feel right at home.
Elizabeth-Banks6 of 9
QUICK TIP: Athletic capris are comfortable and slimming. Jazz up your outfit with a wild pair of kicks.
Nicole-Richie7 of 9
QUICK TIP: Pair a motorcycle jacket with a body-conscious dress and cat-eye shades for uptown glamour.
Maria-Menounos8 of 9
QUICK TIP: Red denim is all the rage for spring. When wearing such a dynamic hue, a white tee and relaxed straw accessories are all you need to complete the look.
Bethenny-Frankel_vo29 of 9
QUICK TIP: Transition from the slopes to fireside by stowing the ski gear in favor of skinny jeans and riding boots.