Style Candy: Flattering cover-ups
Intro_SC_Cover_Story1 of 9Glo
Anne-Hathaway2 of 9
QUICK TIP: Modern separates like a T-shirt and maxi skirt complement an iconic fedora hat.
Gabrielle-Union3 of 9
QUICK TIP: Safari-inspired style is wildly on trend this season.
Dianna-Agron4 of 9
QUICK TIP: Be ready for any beach bash in a lightweight jacket and maxi dress.
Martha-Patterson5 of 9
QUICK TIP: Pair a feminine silhouette with edgier accessories for a look that will get you noticed.
Halle-Berry6 of 9
QUICK TIP: A layered T-shirt paired with jean cutoffs creates an unfussy beach look.
Annalynne-McCord7 of 9
QUICK TIP: Bright colors and printed accessories are suited for the shore.
Bethenny-Frankel8 of 9
QUICK TIP: Classic pieces like flat-front shorts and scoop-neck tops are always flattering.
Nicole-Richie9 of 9
QUICK TIP: Try a tunic top and loose-fitting pants to create a stylish and comfy look. And don’t forget to tote all your glam accessories in a bright beach bag.
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- The oversized trend that's making a comeback
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- 9 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 Must-Read Tips for a Healthy Divorce
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession